Part 16

It's been almost whole week. I haven't seen Shin around at work or at school.

Is it my fault? I thought, feeling extremely guilty about the thought of him not doing anything because of me. I asked Toma to check up on him and apparently he wasn't home.

After the multiple messages and voicemails I left him, I'd thought I'd get at least some sort of reply.

But never did.

I was so consumed with the thought he might be out there hurt all by himself, or he got kidnapped and was forced to fight.

All the endless possibilities and scenarios ran through my mind with no end.

I really do love him, don't I?

Ikki, Toma, and Kent, all we're doing their best to help me keep a sane mind. We were all worried about Shin. Where was he at and what was he doing was some of the things that were muttered during the time all of us, excluding Shjn, were at my apartment.

I sighed exhaustedly as I slouched down on the edge of my bed. Rubbing my face tiredly, I glanced at the clock and realized it was 2:15 a.m.

I haven't really gotten any rest since then...

Tears welled up in my eyes, emotions over flowing. I cried like there was no tomorrow.

It feels like...

Someone knocked on the door. Hiccuping I wiped my tears and got up to answer it.

There won't be a tomorrow...

Looking through the peephole, I didn't see anyone. I opened the door to look around to see if there was anyone there.

Not without Shin...

"Hey sweet heart, whacha doin there?" A strange pudgy man asked staring at me from the direct side of my door.

Startled, I tried to force the door shut as quickly as possible but the man forced his way into my place.

He grabbed my shoulder and yanked me away from the door. Making sure I saw him locking it.

I screamed as if my life depended on it, because it did.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"