Part 10

My juice sprayed everywhere. Red faced and wide-eyed I looked at Toma, as if for confirmation of what he just said. But what I was greeted with made anger bubble in me.

He had his hand over his mouth, as if that would help him contain his laughter. At that point, Toma saw my face and that is when he lost it, shoulders jumping and him falling back on the floor. His voice filling my apartment and probably heard by my neighbors.

Flustered, I got up and walked out to get some fresh air. Why did he joke about that? My heart was pounding as I leaned against the rail. Putting my hand to my cheek, it was starting to cool down. A few minutes passed like this.

The door clicked while I looked over the rail at the ground. "Hey..." I want to know, but... My thoughts started to wander from topics to topic. What if Shin was here? "Hey..." A small smile spread across my face. He probably would be mad, but it's just for fun I guess... Then again we have a date tomorrow..

"Hey! _____!" Toma ruffled my hair, getting my attention. Looking at him, I puffed my cheeks out. "When did you get here?" He smiled and leaned on the railing, looking out at the city. "Did you not notice me trying to get your attention for five minutes?"

"S-sorry, I was thinking..." I looked down at my feet. Without any warning, Toma's face was inches from my face. Gasping, I backed away, my face heating up slightly. "T-Toma..."

"_______, I have to tell you something...." I looked at him and smiled nervously.

"......" Minutes passed without him saying anything. Then, he took in a deep breath. "I'm really sorry about what happened. I love to tease you, but I didn't expect you to react like that." With that he hugged me and walked off, probably to go home.

Now I have to clean up that juice.... I walked into my apartment sighing.

Time Skippu~

Beep. Beep. Beep. Slapping the alarm clocks off button, I sit up and stretch. Get out of bed and do the morning routine of showering and brushing my teeth.

Today's the day... I thought as I dried my hair smiling.

My first ever date.... I put on my new clothes Ikki helped me to pick out.

With Shin... I giggled, feeling nervous and excited. I opened my curtains to be greeted by the warm morning sun.

Knock knock

Shin's here! I went to the door slowly and opened it with a small smile. "Hi Shin!"
"....." I looked up to see why he didn't reply.

But it wasn't him. "W-who are you?" A good looking man with green hair stood in front of he door with a worried expression.

"You don't know who I am? Ah, that's fine, we met a long time ago anyways... But be very wary today when you're by yourself. Some ominous men have been around this complex."  With that he started to leave. "W-Wait!"

He vanished.. What just happened?

==============
Author-Chan here, thanks for the 2k reads! Means a lot to me! I was going to update yesterday, but I deleted my draft by accident 😥