Part 15 (R18+)

Author-Chan has never written anything like this, forgive me if its bad.
Trigger warning?
===================

Why am I feeling my bed?

Shin pinned my legs with his as his mouth explored mine. One of his hands by my head, the other resting on my shoulder.

The feelings that were coursing through me I couldn't describe. It all felt good, but somewhere in my heart, it felt wrong.

He pulled away to breath, a strand on saliva tailing from my mouth to his. Panting, I tried to get out words of I'm not ready yet.

"Sh-Shin... I-I..." He looked in my eyes as he brought his hand that rested on my shoulder lower. I couldn't help the excitement that built in me, or the goosebumps that spread. I shifted underneath him, but accidentally touched something hard between his legs with my knee. He moaned as his face flushed. I Closed my eyes when his hand laid over my right beast.

I moaned, tearing up, "Shin, I'm not-" He leaned into my neck and kissed it gently before sucking on my skin. I moaned, "Shin... I'm not ready.." He continued his onslaught mark making in my neck.

"Please stop!" His movements stopped and I let out a relieved sigh. He pulled away and gulped, looking away.

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know... What got over- Please don't cry."

Looking at him surprised, my hand went to my cheek and felt that it was wet. I held my towel close to me as I scooted away from Shin on my bed.

Shin reached out to wipe the tears away and I let him.

"I need.. Some time to think Shin." I finally got out and he looked at me hurt.

He got up with his head down, grabbing his shoes and opened the door. He looked over towards me but not right at me. "I-I'm really sorry, ______."

Looking down, he said,"Please forgive me..." His shoulders shuddered and I noticed something.

He was crying.

I made him cry.

\Shin's P.O.V/

"Damn it..." Running to my house without shoes on was painful. But not as much pain I put _____ through... With that passing thought, I stumbled on my on feet and landed hard on gravel.

"Damn it!" I cursed out again. Getting up slowly, I took the rocks out of my hands. Oh great, I'm bleeding...

Staggering to my door, someone could easily mistake me for a drunk.

"Shin?" I turned around to see the last person I wanted to see.

"What do you want Ikki?"