Part 6

I wake up to my phone beeping. Who would text me this early? I grab my phone.

From: Shin

Good morning, _____.

I smiled and replied.

To: Shin

Good morning :)

Getting up, I decided to take a shower. Leaving my phone on my coffee table. Today I didn't have to go to school seeing that it was spring break. Once in the shower I started to think. It's been a week since Shin confessed. Tomorrow was going to be our first date. I started to feel nervous. Wait... Have I ever been on a date?

Very Short Flash back~

"I love you..." Shin whispered. His warm breathe ran against my ear. I shivered, what am I supposed to do? How do I answer? He tensed from not hearing any type of response. (Got to make him sweat a little, huh?) I gently hugged him back. Then Shin backed away after a few moments.

"With me..." I looked at Shin confused, his sudden confession had you in a daze. He rubbed his neck nervously while his cheeks had a slight pink tint. "Idiot.. I asked if you'd go out with me..." My hands went to cover my red face. No words came out, so I just nodded. He smirked, "Cute~"

End of Very Short Flash Back~

Getting out of the shower when I was done, I got dressed in pink dress with white collar and laid back on my bed. Who could I call, let alone talk to, about this?! "I'm always here. If you need to clear your mind you know who to call. I shot up and picked my phone up.

To: Ikki-san

Morning Ikki-san. Are you free at the moment?

It didn't take long for a reply.

From: Ikki-san

Morning, I was about to ask you the same thing actually.. Want to go to lunch? I can pick you up around 11.

Of course I agreed, then looked at my clock. Thirty minutes till. I sighed and took a nap.

\Ikki's P.O.V/

I smiled as I closed my phone, holding it over my heart. Since it was only thirty minutes until I'd have to pick ______ up, I decided to change into something else. Maybe I can wear a white button down dress shirt with my normal black pants. Rummaging through my closest, I couldn't help but think that ______ wanted to go on a date with me.

Am I over thinking this? What if she just needs advice? I put my clothes on and head out the door. That's probably what she needs. There's no way she has feelings for me anyhow. "Ikki-san?" I looked around to see who called me. A hand was placed on your shoulder. "Shin... You need something?"

He looked at me and looked away. Odd... "C-can I have some advice..?" Did I hear that right? "Advice? About what?" I was seriously confused by what he was asking. Why was he asking me for? If it were for his classes, the logical answer would be Kento....

Oh....

"I need advice for a date.... With ______"

=====

A/N: Author-chan here, please forgive my lateness. I was evacuated from my house, so i had no internet. But I'm back!! Throws sparkles        to pacify myself (ノ ̄д)