Part 12

A/N I changed the previous chapter from Toma to Kent because he hasn't been mentioned in the book yet 😓.

\Shin's P.O.V/

Fifteen minutes before~

"Hey, _____, since we're in the shopping district, do you want to go to the new small cinema?" I looked at her while trying to keep a straight face. My cheeks suddenly felt a little warm. I was till holding her hand. Dammit, every time I try talking to her my- "_____, and... Shin?!"

We both turned around to see Kent with a surprised look on his face. I looked in his eyes and saw confusion, shock and....

Anger.

_____ didn't seem to notice, but I certainly did. I possessively put my arm on her shoulder lightly. Smiling like I was excited to see Kent I replied, "Yo. What's up?" I caught _____ looking at me for the briefest second before looking away with a blush in her face.

"I just went to the mall to see the new cinema." Kent said smiling, but deep down I knew he didn't want to smile. "Really?" _____ said. "Shin and I were just about to go there for... our d-date." Why is she so gosh darn cute?

Looking at Kent once more I could tell what he was planning. "Then it's settled, we shall all go together." He stated matter of factly looking up, as if God had just sent him a blessing in disguise. I sighed. But to my surprise, _____ shoulders slumped slightly as she pouted.

Looks like I'm not the only on disappointed in him crashing our date.

🙊

"Stop glaring at me so we can pick a movie" I said to Kent, not looking at him. Kent grimaced angrily, muttering. This is when I looked for _____ to make sure she wouldn't hear me. "If you have a problem about us being together I suggest you speak up while both of us are present."

Looks like that surprised him. We both, awkwardly, picked out 'The Babadook' (if you haven't watched it the next chapter will have spoilers) since it didn't seem that spooky. When _____ came back with two drinks, one with two straws, and two medium bags of popcorn, and a small bag of her favorite candy.

"Here, let me help you." I said as I took one bag of popcorn and the drink with two straws from her. She blushed lightly when I offered and we made eye contact, not breaking it until we heard Kent clearing his throat.

"Is the other drink for me?"

"Oh, yeah sorry...." She replied while handing him his drink and popcorn.

"...." There was a shared silence from all three of us.

"When does the movie start?" ____ asked.

"10 minutes." Kent and I replied at the same time while glaring at each other.

This is going to be a looooooong movie....