26

"Tululululu! Good morning to my princess! " Jimin sang, opening the blinds.

"Morning. " I mumbled lazily as I sat up, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Where's my morning kiss? " Jimin asked, pouting as he shoves his face in front of mine.

I flicked his forehead and surprisingly, I can hurt him this time. He moaned in pain and fell backwards, causing a loud thud.

"Do not— " I said crossly, turning around as I pointed Jimin with my index finger, "Follow me into the bathroom. "

He grunted, "Fine. "

--

"But I don't want cereals for breakfast! " Jimin whined like a kid.

"Oh really? Well you can just leave yours here, I'll finish it for you. " I said while taking a spoonful of cereals.

He pouted, "Can we call for breakfast delivery? MacDonald sounds good. I'm craving for its McMuffin. "

"Jimin, I'm spending over budget because of you. " I sighed, "Fine. Just this once. "

"Yes! " he cheered, pecking my cheek, "Thank you, baby. "

Eyy, don't call me that. I might melt.

So I ended up keeping the cereals into the refrigerator and called for delivery. Jimin feasted on his breakfast like a starved wolf while I'm disgusted by the way he eats.

"Wait, I just realized Taehyung and that handsome spirit aren't here anymore. " I said, shrugging, "Well, good thing they didn't make a mess. "

"Glad they went home, so that no one will disturb us, right baby? " Jimin smirked, wrapping his arms just above my chest.

I blushed crimson red, biting my inside cheeks as I tried to get out from his grip. Since it was Saturday and I have no class, I decided to go to the mall and shop for some clothes.

"Ah, can I tag along? Pretty please? " he asked.

I nodded, grabbing a jacket and walked out from my apartment.

It was getting cold each day, Fall is coming soon. The leaves turned brown and the street was full of dead leaves and branches.

"Sheesh, it's damn cold. I should've wore something warmer. " I mumbled to myself.

Jimin chuckled and kissed my shoulder, "I can warm you up if you want to. Let's go home and let me show you how. "

"No thank you. " I snapped, glaring at him and stomped off. Seriously, why is he so pervert? Can't he just be serious and normal for one day?

--

"Ah, this is so pretty ~ " I cooed as I saw a mannequin wearing a dark blue coat with white fur on top. It even comes with a blue beanie.

But when I looked at the price, I was shocked and sad at the same time. How can I afford at such price?!

"It's okay, there are lots of beautiful coats than this. " Jimin said, pushing me forward.

Sighing, I couldn't help but walk away from the mannequin with an unsatisfied feeling.

Suddenly, Jimin gasped and dragged me into a store full of male clothes. He was whining and begging me to buy him a set of new clothes (I actually got this scene from Let's Fight, Ghost).

"Miss, are you choosing clothes for your boyfriend? " a staff asked politely.

"Uh.. Y-Yeah. " I answered awkwardly, making Jimin chuckles.

"There is a wide selection of latest fashion at this section, these may suits your boyfriend's taste. " she said.

"Wow, she's right. I want these all. " Jimin said.

"Are you nuts? " I blurted out, forgetting that the staff is still standing right beside me.

"Excuse me? "

"Ah, nothing! "

When she walks away, I glared at Jimin and secretly pinched him, causing him to yell in pain. He deserves it.

"Go ahead and choose. Just don't pick the expensive ones. " I said to Jimin.

He nodded obediently and slowly chooses his the clothes he wants.