2

I stretched my arms when the alarm on my nightstand goes crazy. Grumbling, I slammed my fist on the alarm clock to shut it up. It's Tuesday, I have morning classes, so I have to go to college earlier.

Stumbling to the bathroom, I lazily reached for my toothbrush and toothpaste. After brushing my teeth, I washed my face and opened my eyes, only too see a stranger standing behind me as I looked through the mirror.

I spun around and boo, there's no one behind me. I laughed, thinking that I'm going crazy. But when I spun around once again, I can no longer see my own reflection in the mirror. It's that guy again— Or should I say, it's that ghost again. The ghost I met in the park.

I freaked out, screaming so loud that one of my neighbor came to my apartment and banged on the door.

"Yah, what's going on in there?! "

When I looked into the mirror, that ghost disappeared. I ran to the door and opened it, only to reveal a very grumpy, grey-haired, pale-skinned guy tapping his foot on the ground with an annoyed face.

"I thought you're murdering someone. " he scoffed.

"S-Sorry.. " I apologized, "I.. Uh.. I saw a cockroach. "

He rolled his eyes and said: "Don't scream like that next time, you just bothered my beauty sleep. "

"I'm sorry. " I apologized once again. My neighbor went back to his apartment, unsatisfied.

For a second thought, this new neighbor is more scarier than the ghost I saw just now.

Shaking off the thoughts, I quickly put on some fresh clothes and gathered my stuff before heading to my college.

--

"Lisa.. " I whimpered, shaking my friend's arm.

"What? " she groaned lazily.

"I think.. I have the ability to see ghosts. " I confessed.

She stared at me for a few seconds before laughing out loud.

"For fucks sake, (Y/N), grow up! " she continued laughing, "You're 20, not a 10-year-old schoolgirl anymore. "

"Ugh, why won't you believe me?! " I moaned, "I did see one in the park last night! I even saw the same one this morning while I was in the bathroom! "

When Lisa finally calmed down, she said: "Dear (Y/N), you're just hallucinating. There is no ghost in the world. Maybe you're just too stressed about this upcoming test. "

I shrugged, "I don't know.. I guess so. "

Lisa's right, maybe I'm just too stressed. Or maybe I've been reading too much horror stories. Blame Wattpad and those great authors. Bleh.