10

"Let's get some bubble milk tea before we go home. " I suggested.

"Sure. " Yoongi answered, still holding my hand and pulls me into a store.

We ordered our bubble milk tea and some snacks.

"Actually.. I-I didn't ask you out. " Yoongi suddenly said.

"Oh.. " I responded with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"It was Hoseok and Namjoon's idea. They bought the tickets and forced me to ask you out on a date. If I didn't, I have to pay for their breakfast for a whole month. "

I bit my inside cheeks, unsure what to reply him.

"But seriously though, I wanted to ask you out on a date. I'm just.. Too shy to do that. Thanks to them, I finally had the courage. " Yoongi stated, flashing his gummy smile at me.

"I.. I'm happy that you asked me out. " I mumbled shyly, fiddling with the hem of my dress.

"And I get to know you better. "

"I thought you would refuse to go out with me, since I'm kinda.. You know.. Grumpy and all. "

I giggled, "Indeed, you are. But you're cute at the same time. "

"Oh? I thought you said you wouldn't like me? " Yoongi smirked, sipping his tea casually.

"H-How do you know I said that? "

"Your friend told me. She even gave me your number. "

I slammed my fist on the table, "Aish, she is so dead on Monday. Yah, delete my number! I didn't agree to give you yet! "

"'Yet'? Oh, that's mean you wanted to give me? Aww, how cute. I knew you're into me. Of course you do, right? I'm perfect. "

Rolling my eyes, I kicked his foot under the table.

"No, I'm not. "

"Says the one who said I'm cute. "

"But that doesn't mean that I like you, right? " I scoffed.

"We'll see about that. " Yoongi snickered.

--

"I have to admit that this is the best date I've ever had. " Yoongi confessed, swinging my arm back and forth as we stood in front of our apartments.

"Can you let go of me now? I'm sleepy. " I lied. Actually I was too happy and I need some time to squeal and cheer.

"I'm gonna miss you. " he mumbled.

"Why are you so cheesy of all sudden? " I cringed, "I thought you're the 'Ice-Grumpy-Grandpa'. "

"You should say 'Ice-Prince', idiot. " Yoongi flicked my forehead, causing me to stumble back and hiss in pain.

"You asshole! "

"Hush. " Yoongi leaned in and kissed my forehead, "There. Better? "

I nodded shyly, "Alright, I'm going in now. Bye. "

"Wait. " Yoongi spun me around and leaned in once again, "Forehead kiss isn't a good way to end a date. "

When our lips were only inches apart, there's a loud sound coming from my apartment. We both pulled away awkwardly.

"What's that sound? "

"Oh, uh.. I guess it's my cousin. She lives in my apartment for few days, I think she's packing up her stuff right now. "

"Ah, okay. I'll see you tomorrow, bye. " Yoongi said, walking into his apartment.

I cursed Jimin under my breath, stomping into my apartment and found Jimin looking at me nervously with my book shelf lying on the floor.

"Park Jimin. " I growled.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'll clean this up! " he whimpered.

Ugh, he just ruined the perfect moment!

JIMIN'S POV:

I sighed in relief when (Y/N) went into her room without scolding me. I wonder who's that guy? Is he her boyfriend?

Nah, I think not. So they went out on a date.. And they almost kissed! Okay I admit the fact that I'm jealous. Super jealous.

That is why I purposely pushed her book shelf to the floor, ruining their 'romantic' moment. Glad they didn't kiss, (Y/N)'s mine.

Even though human and spirit can't be together, I still love her. I know I'm selfish, but love is blind. I never felt this way before, oh wait, Avril Lavigne's song! Sorry, I'm just a huge fan of her when I'm alive.

I know (Y/N) will never like me back, but still, I want to be with her.. That's why I followed her back from the park.