20

Hah, good thing he didn't set password on his phone. I clicked on the message and read it:

Hey daddy ;D Can I come over? (20:33)

Oh wait, I forgot that your apartment wall aren't soundproof. I might get complaints from the neighbors when you pound into me. ;)

I guess you have to come over then. :P Hurry up, I'm so wet for you. Can't wait for you to fuck me until I forgot my own name. (20:36)

I had a great time for the past three days. How do you manage to fuck me for three days straight? You're so powerful. I love it. (20:40)

I gasped, Yoongi's phone slipped from my hand. Fortunately, it landed on the bed. I hurriedly dashed out from his apartment before he finished showering.

So that explains why Yoongi hasn't return home for the past three days.

I locked myself in the room, refused to go out. I cried myself to sleep, and Jimin was lying by my side for the whole night. He didn't even asked me why I cried, he just accompanied me and comforted me.

I woke up in the middle of the night, hugging my knees and started sobbing bitterly. I guess my sobbings startled Jimin.

"Sorry. " I choked out, my voice cracked due to the crying for the past 15 minutes.

"It's okay. " Jimin cooed, he cups my cheeks with his icy palms and left a kiss on my forehead. The coldness of his lips still lingered on my forehead when I lay my head on his shoulder.

"What happened? Did Yoongay hurt you? " Jimin finally asked.

"He cheated on me. " I confessed.

"So.. Did you break up with him? "

I shook my head in response.

"Why? "

"I want him to admit everything, why and when he starts cheating on me. " I said.

Jimin sighed, "So you wanted to let him continue hurting you? "

I shrugged.

"Why don't just hit him in the face and break up with him? "

"No. I'll do it my way. " I sobbed.

"Alright.. I'll be right here for you if you need someone to talk to. " said Jimin with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, Jimin-ah. "

--

"Morning, (Y/N). " Yoongi cooed, "Didn't expect you to come visit me this early. "

"Why? Are you tired? "

Because of fucking some bitch named P. P stands for pussy I guess?

"No, what's wrong? Why do you sound so mad? " he asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing. "

He shrugged and walked pass me, "So what do you want for breakfast? "

"Up to you. " I said, walking into the kitchen with him.

I watched him silently making our breakfast on the marble kitchen counter. It breaks my heart seeing such a sweet guy cheated on me. I never thought he'll break my heart.

"Y-Yoongi-yah. " I stuttered, "Do you have anything to tell me? "

Yoongi popped a cornflake into his mouth and eyed me in confusion.

"No.. I guess? "

"Okay then. " I mumbled.

YOONGI'S POV:

"Do you have anything to tell me? " asked (Y/N), with a stern look on her face.

"No.. I guess? " I said. Shit, did she found out I'm cheating on her?

"Okay then. " she mumbled, walking off.

I sighed in relief as she was gone from my sight. I know I shouldn't cheat on her, but Pamela is much better than (Y/N) 10 times.

She's sweet, gorgeous, and her breast tho. Fuck, they're so soft like my neck pillow. I just love lying my head on them, it feels so comfortable.

Now, let me explain before the readers curse at me. I did liked (Y/N) at first, because of her uniqueness. She caught my attention, with her weird personality. But before a week of Summer break, I met my ex-girlfriend which is this Pamela girl. Our sweet memories started to play in my mind. When our eyes met, I could feel my face started to heat up and my heartbeat increases.

Pamela was drunk that night. She looked at my direction and threw her body on me. I couldn't help but tempted by her familiar scent. It was strawberry milk, her all-time favorite body shampoo.

Back then, we broke up because of her parent's disapproval. We lost contact since her parents sent Pamela to America to continue her studies. And now, I felt the urge of crying seeing her like this.

She kept calling my name and crying, saying she loves me a lot and never wanted to leave me. I couldn't just leave her alone in the street with such skin exposing clothes, right? Since I didn't know where she lives, I decided to bring her to a hotel and accompanied her for the whole night.

When Pamela woke up, she was surprised to see me. She said she was dying to see me when she got back from America. I was about to leave, but she held me back. She told me she was dumped by her boyfriend last night, and that explains why she was drunk.

To be honest, I still have feelings for Pamela, but I'm dating (Y/N) already. I couldn't just pry her off and tell her I'm dating someone else, right? I couldn't hurt her heart twice.

So, Pamela and I ended up staying in the hotel and spent a day together. I never thought that I would go so far, which is have sex with her. Blame my hormones, blood rushed to my member when Pamela stepped out from the bathroom only with her towel and I was out of my mind.

I don't want to say further anymore, you wouldn't want to know. I, of course, felt guilty towards (Y/N), but I just didn't know how to confess to her. I didn't want her to feel as a replacement for Pamela.

I guess I should tell her. Today.