1

A stroll in the park at midnight is the best, there are no one around me but the howling wind and the creepy atmosphere. Call me weird, but to be honest I love jogging in the park at midnight.

Today, the moon seemed to be covered by the clouds, and the stars are out of sight. I kept having chills and goosebumps, there's something telling me that I should just forget about the idea of taking a stroll in the park today, I should just stay at home and watch some cliché dramas.

But I ignored the weird feeling. I jogged around the park for about 48 minutes, until I was totally exhausted. I decided to go home earlier today, but before that, I used to buy a beverage from the vending machine before I go home as usual.

Who knows I might saw something I shouldn't see? I never knew I had the 'third eye', which is an ability to see spirits. At first, I thought I had an eye booger, so I rubbed both of my eyes. But still, there was a blurry, white figure floating in front of me. When I took a step closer, I can tell it was no human. The sound of the clock tower's bell rang when it strikes 12, I almost pissed in my pants. Quickly, I turned around and ran.

"Wait— " a male voice called out. Fuck, do ghost speak?!

"Oh shit, leave me alone! " I yelled, trying so hard not to pee right now. I'm literally shivering in fear and terror.

Suddenly, I couldn't move. I couldn't help but cry for help. Just as I was about to pass out due to the shock, a cold hand touched my cheek.

"Y-You can see me? "

My mouth was agape. Okay, I understand this is fucking weird right now but, I had to say this. This guy— I mean— This spirit, was now standing in front of me, and he's super cute and handsome and sexy and hot and I don't know why the fuck am I turned on by his looks.

Wake up, (Y/N)! He's a ghost. A freaking GHOST.

"Please don't kill me! " I pleaded, shutting my eyes tightly. A few seconds later, I opened my eyes slowly and that spirit is nowhere to be found.

I sighed in relief, rushing back to home immediately and swear I will never go to the park at midnight.