5

"(Y/N), are you dating that cute guy named Yoongi? " Lisa suddenly asked, pointing at my new neighbor as he walked by us.

"Yoongi who? " I asked in confusion.

"Seriously, dude. He's the hottest and cutest guy in our college, and you don't know his name? Sometimes I swear you're such a blockhead. " she scoffed.

"Hey, I don't give a fuck about who he is, alright? "

"No, you do. " he half-yelled, looking back at us. Lisa squealed and kept hitting me in the arm, earning a threatening look from me as she quickly backs away.

"I don't. And we're not dating. " I said to Lisa, ignoring the so-called hottest guy Yoongi.

"But some of the students said you and Yoongi came to school together. " she said.

"That doesn't mean I'm with him, right? He's just my new, grumpy neighbor. " I explained.

"But but but— " Lisa followed behind me as I started to walk off, "He's totally your type! I mean, you're always into those cool guys like Min Yoongi. "

"Not him. " I rolled my eyes, "I will never like him. "

"Oh yeah? " Lisa smirked, "I'm sure you will. "

--

"I didn't know he has a same class with me. " I muttered under my breath when Yoongi walks into the classroom. His eyes scanned around the classroom like some sort of eagle, and then finally his gaze fell upon me.

"Hey you. Cockroach girl. " he pointed at me. I purposely ignored him by whistling my favourite song, doodling on my notebooks.

"Don't ignore me. How rude. " Yoongi said, making his way over to my seat. I'm starting to get nervous of all sudden, cold sweats forming at my back.

Yoongi set down his stuff at the empty seat next to me, taking out his laptop and connected his headphones. I secretly glanced at his laptop screen, and it's quite confusing. I think he's making musics.

"Excuse me, this is my seat. " a guy, named Kim Woo Bin said. He's the one who always annoys me since he won't stop talking everytime while the lecturer's teaching.

Yoongi paused his music and pulled down his headphones so that they're wrapped around his neck now. He glared at Woo Bin and leaned back to his chair.

"So? "

"Look, pale kid, leave this seat right now or else you're gonna regret. "

"The only thing I'm going to do is punch you back to your mother's womb, fuckboy. Fuck off. " Yoongi hissed. The students in the class made the 'ooh' sound, some of them chattering and whispering, shocked by Yoongi's attitude.

Nah, I'm not even surprised.

Woo Bin looked furious, and scared at the same time. He quickly walks off and went to the last row.

"Tsk. " Yoongi clicked his tongue and continued working on his music.