24

JIMIN'S POV:

J - J - K

"Can you show yourself? " Taehyung asked.

The planchette moved towards NO

"Aish, are you kidding me? Ain't got no time for your stupid game, Taehyung. (Y/N)'s gonna be back in any time soon, so let's stop since the spirit isn't real— "

"I'm right here, motherfucker. " an unfamiliar but handsome spirit suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Oh man, holy shit! " I cursed, "You fucking scared me, dickhead! "

He scoffed in a sassy attitude, "You shouldn't be scared since you're a spirit yourself. "

"Well sorry JJK, I'm timid as fuck. " I hissed. This guy is hella cute and attractive but his attitude makes me wanna hit him.

"H-Hello. " Taehyung greeted 'JJK', flustered.

Oh? So Taehyung is gay?

"Hey there, handsome. " JJK winked, "My real name is Jeon — "

"Jeon Cena? " I interrupted, earning a glare from Taehyung.

"No, you retarded spirit. My name is Jeon Jung Kook. You can call me Kookie if you want. " Jungkook cooed.

"Okay sure, Kookie— "

"I wasn't talking to you. " he cuts me off, "I was talking to his handsome guy, not you. "

"Wha— "

"Jimin, why are you guys so loud? I can even hear you both shouting when I'm showering. " (Y/N) said, still drying her hair with a towel while walking down the stairs.

Oh, I guess she hasn't found out there's an unwelcome guest.

"Ah, and by the way, the windows in the bedroom was opened suddenly, I thought it was you who— Wait.. Who's, this? "

"Wow, you can see me? " Jungkook asked (Y/N) in surprise, "And why do you have many human friends? Aren't they afraid of you? "

"Jimin, explain. " (Y/N) growled.

"Uh.. Well.. You see, Taehyung suggested that we should play the Ouija board— "

"What the fuck?! I thought I told you two not to play that thing in my apartment! " (Y/N) screamed at us.

Suddenly, Jungkook had (Y/N) pinned on the couch with his body hovering over hers, and his palm covering her mouth.

"Hush, baby. It's 10 p.m. right now, you're gonna wake the neighbors up. "

"A-Arraso, just let me go. " (Y/N) stuttered, her face was red like lava sauce.

"Jungcock, get off her, she's mine. " I yanked Jungkook's shirt and pulled him off (Y/N).

"Ah, where's Seok Jin hyung? The one I always summoned. " Taehyung asked Jungkook.

He shrugged, "I don't know. I think he's busy watching some cooking show. "

"Jimin. " (Y/N) whispered, "Who is this Jungkook guy? He's so handsome. "

"Taehyung, get rid of Jungkook now before (Y/N) falls in love with him. " I snapped.

"No way! Tae Tae finally have a boyfriend and I won't let him go! " Taehyung whined, hugging Jungkook.

So yeah, we just spent a night watching Netflix together. Two humans and two spirits.

When we were watching the third movie, (Y/N) had fallen asleep already. I was the first to notice her light snoring. Aish, she's so cute.

I looked at Taehyung and Jungkook, and they're already cuddling together. Damn, they look great together to be honest.

I carried (Y/N) in bridal style and went into her room, slowly putting her down on the bed.

Moving some strands of hair from her face, I leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose, whispering:

"Goodnight, darling. Sweet dreams. I love you. "