13

"I'm going to college now, bye Ji— Woah! " I exclaimed when I saw Yoongi standing in front of my apartment.

"Oh? Is your cousin still staying in there? " he asked, trying to peep through the door.

"Uh.. Yeah! What are you doing here? " I asked, quickly changing the topic.

"I was waiting for you. Hey, I thought your cousin's supposed to leave Seoul already? "

"W-Well, her flight got cancelled, so she decided to stay around for a few more days. " I lied.

"Oh, okay then.. Let's go. " Yoongi said, grabbing my hand and lead me to the elevator.

We both stood awkwardly in the quiet elevator, fingers entwined together. I tried to break the ice first:

"So.. What are we now? "

Yoongi glanced at me and shrugged.

"What do you want us to be? A couple? "

How am I supposed to respond to that?

"I don't know. "

"Then let's be a couple. "

"Wow, you're so unromantic. " I scoffed, tugging my hand away from him and huffed.

"I'm swag. " Yoongi smirked.

--

"So, you two are finally dating? " Lisa asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

"Are you blind? " Yoongi mocked.

"Hey! I'm trying to be nice, don't try me Yoongay. " Lisa snapped, "And please, don't forget that I'm the one who gave you (Y/N)'s number. "

"Oh yeah, you reminded me that. Lisa, you fucktard! How could you just give my number to some stranger? " I hissed.

"Stranger? " he scoffed, "I'm your boyfriend. "

"I mean back then, idiot. "

"Well, a cute yet rude guy just asked me about you, and I thought, 'hey, (Y/N) has been single for few years, maybe I should introduce her to some hot guy'. Ah, I'm such a good friend. " Lisa flipped her hair dramatically, ended up getting a few strands of hair in her mouth.

"Thanks a lot. " I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome. " she beamed proudly.

--

"Aye, Yoongi! " Hoseok shouted, "Are you dating (Y/N) now? "

"Another blind one. " he muttered under his breath.

"Congratulations. " Namjoon said as he patted Yoongi's back, "Oh, and by the way, if you need some help like different positions while fucking, you can just ask me, I have a full collection of porn magazines. "

"Hey! " I shrieked in embarrassment, "Can you stop mentioning about sex? "

"No. I'm a sex maniac. " Namjoon winked.

"You're gross. " Yoongi cringed in disgust.

"Says the one who was moaning (Y/N)'s name in his own room while fapping. " Namjoon mocked.

Yoongi blushed crimson red as he hits Namjoon's head, causing Namjoon to hiss in pain.

"Oh God, you did that? " I asked Yoongi in disbelief.

"N-No, I did not! " Yoongi protested.

"Yes you did. I also witnessed it too, when Namjoon and I went to your apartment a few days ago— "

"Stop, seriously you guys are so disgusting! " I grunted, stomping off.

To be honest, I was turned on by that. But I have to act like I'm disgusted, right?

Ehehe.