15

JIMIN'S POV:

*knock knock (A/N: ja deureogamnida
neon kkamjjak nollalge bunmyeonghamnida!! Sry, I just love Monsta X's Trespass)

"Hey, (Y/N).. " I softly called out her name while knocking on her bedroom door, only to get yelled by her again.

"Fuck off! "

I sighed loudly, scolding myself mentally. I'm a spirit, I can go through the walls, so why am I being such a fool and kept knocking the door for waiting (Y/N) to open it?

"Idiot. " I mumbled to myself, passing through the wall, causing (Y/N) to scream in shock.

"Go away, you spirit! " she spat, "You ruined my date! "

"Aww, come on.. You can find someone better than him. Like me! For example. " I grinned.

She aimed at me with the pillow in her hand and threw it, but oops, I guess she forgot I won't get hurt.

"Too bad you can't hurt me. " I chuckled, approaching her, "Hey, look, I'm sorry for what I've done. "

"If you're sorry, would you leave me alone? " she grumbled, still crying.

"No. I was just fooling around, I didn't know he's such a coward. "

"Jimin, please! I had enough! Just fucking leave and never come back! "

Ouch, that hurts a lot.

I looked at her with saddened eyes before turning my back to her and walked out the room. I guess.. I guess I've been bothering her.

Maybe it's time for me to leave.

YOUR POV:

I didn't realized I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was already around 6 p.m.

I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, great, I have swollen eyes and puffy cheeks now. Blame that fucking Jimin.

After washing my face, I went downstairs to get a drink because my throat is freaking dry like a desert.

I wonder why is the house so quiet. Usually Jimin would watch his favourite reality show which is Running Man in the living room. My apartment would always filled with his laughters and the sound from the TV.

"Jimin-ah. " I called out, looking for him everywhere.

Weird, no trace of him. I searched every corner of the apartment and he's nowhere to be found.

And suddenly, it hits me.

"Jimin, please! I had enough! Just fucking leave and never come back! "

"Shit shit shit. " I cursed, tugging my hair in frustration.

Oh my gosh, did he really leave? W-Well, it's not that I want him to stay but.. Without him around the apartment, I felt so..

Empty.

But he's a spirit, right? Spirit shouldn't stay with the living ones. Maybe it's time for him to leave..

"Ah! I forgot to talk to Yoongi! " I exclaimed, grabbing a sweater and went to next door.