ثمانية وعشرون.28

Taylor in the MM😩❤️.

Courtland

"Will you be my prom date?" I whisper shocked, eyes widen.

The cafeteria doors open, revealing Taylor holding a single red rose. I trail my eyes down his outfit, taking notice of how he looks good in a long sleeve polo white collar shit and Slacks. I chuckle when I noticed the way he's smirking.

Taylor walks over to my table stretching his hand out. I twine our fingers, standing up taking the rose from him.

"Courtland Amari Hayes, when I laid my eyes on you the first time and I knew I fell in love with you these past months. I know I made the biggest mistake of my life when we ended on bad terms. I'm not very good of showing my emotions to the people I love. But I hope you will let me prove to you that my heart belongs to you, and the honor to be your prom date?" Taylor asked loud for everyone to hear.

"Yes, I would love to go to prom with you?" I said glancing up into his eyes.

"He said yes!" Taylor screams as he picks me up bridal style spinning me around.

"Taylor!" I yelped as I start to get dizzy.

"I love you." He whispers softly grabbing me by my jaw kissing me.

"That's my best friend!" Leian yelled flipping her hair over her shoulder, dancing.

After school

After school.

"Now that Taylor finally asked you to prom, we can go shopping!" Leian squealed while clapping her hands. I rolled my eyes as we leave the school building.