سبعة.7

Eric and Jayden in the MM😉💖

                     Courtland

Arriving at the pizza place. I park my car and get out, walking to the entrance.

I went inside looking around for Jay and Le and rest. I found them by the back of the restaurant where the team was eating pizza , and wings.

I walked by the table looking for a seat and saw one a empty one next to Leiane, in front of Xavier.

I say hi to Le and Sitting down, getting a slice of pepperoni pizza and 3 wings putting them on my plate.

Biting into my pizza,closing my eyes. This pizza is so damn good or I'm just really hungry.

I open my eyes and I see Xavier staring at me smiling. "What?" I asked smiling shyly

"Nothing. " he said smirking, Ignoring him I roll my eyes and continued eating my  pizza

I eat two more slices feeling full. I sit back in my chair and go through my phone. I look up listening to the coach do a pep talk to the basketball team. I sighed, I'm already bored and I'm ready To go home.

" Jay, I'm going home ." I said to him

He looked at me and nodded. I said bye to him and Le as I stood up from my chair and walked outside to my car, driving back home.

Arriving at home, the lights are off meaning my mom isn't home .I get out and lock my car. Walking in the house, closing the door and locking  it. I head upstairs and take my clothes off when I get to my room, Changing into some grey sweats and a white wife beater.

I turn my tv on, switching to Netflix and watch American horror story till I fall asleep.

Monday morning.

"This weekend went by too fast. " I said to Leian,who I was face timing before school.

"Iknow I didn't do anything, except go to the mall and get clothes." Le said doing her eyelashes while looking in the camera.

"And you didn't invite me!" I said laughing

"Hell no,because I know yo ass takes forever to shop." She said rolling her eyes

"Whatever, I'll talk to you when I get school later." I said sitting up in my bed

"Okay, bye." she said hanging up

I get up going to my bathroom, brushing my teeth. I go to my closet putting on some jeans, a black polo shit and my black timberlands. Getting my north face jacket and phone. I head downstairs getting a banana, blue berry muffin and bottle of Minute Maid orange juice.