سبعة وعشرين.27

Courtland

"I can't believe it's our last day." I mumbled as I put on some light wash jeans that are ripped at the knees. Rachel hummed in agreement, She was putting on her makeup.

"Are you guys ready?" Leian came into the room dressed up as we get ready for our last dinner in Miami.

"I am."I said as I put on my black huaraches. I go downstairs with Leian while Rachel was still getting ready.

"So, what do you want to do for your birthday?" Leian asked as we sat on the couch.

" I don't know, I'm probably going to be in a mood because we go back to school a day before my birthday." I rolled my eyes

"Well , I'm going to suprise you. And plus prom is around the corner. we need to start shopping for that." Leian said as everybody enters the sitting room

"Hmm." I hummed trying to avoid the prom situation.

"Okay , we need to fucking leave! We can't be late!" Olivia screamed as we continued to wait for Rachel.

"Okay, I'm coming." Rachel says walking down the stairs at a slow ass pace in those big ass heels that she can barely walk in.

" Rachel says walking down the stairs at a slow ass pace in those big ass heels that she can barely walk in

"Let's get this shit over with." I mumbled, I get up from my seat walking outside to the limo. The chauffeur opens the door and I slide in, scooting over.

"I'm so hungry." Xavier pouted as i sighed annoyed.

"Yeah, hungry for this this Dick." Eric whisperd . I turned my head to the right since he somehow finds a way to sit next to me.

"Horny ass." I Whisperd as i mugged him down.

The limo came to a stop and the chauffeur came around and opened the door. I stepped out walking inside the restaurant.

"Oh this is cute!" Leian Exclaimed as she looked around the restaurant.