عشرة.8

I LOVE SCREAM QUEENS!!!😍

Courtland

"So your going to Xavier house after school ?" Jay asked as he got a caesar salad from the vegetarian lunch line

"Yeah, I have no choice but to go, the project is a major grade." I said grabbing a veggie wrap, a fruit salad and a water bottle .

Le went around me and got a veggie burger and a fruit salad,"Well, Xavier is a gentlemen, he's not a asshole like some of these little boys."

"Well yeah I know that but I'm awkward around him, I can't barely speak a sentence to him."I say as I paid the lunch lady for my food.

Jay,Le and I walked to our table as I was walking my eyes landed on Xavier.He was sitting with some cheerleaders and a couple basketball players like usual.

"Since we're on the topic of boys, what's going on between y'all love lives? " I ask them as I shove my wrap in my mouth.

Jay scoffs putting his fork down,"I ain't got no love life"

Sucking my teeth," You know yo ass is lying bitch.what about Eric?, I saw y'all at the party." 

Rolling his eyes at me,"He keeps trying to persuade me letting him take me on a date."

"Then why won't you let him? " I ask taking a sip of my water.

"Because he's known around as a fucking player, that nigga cant keep his dick in pants, it's like I attract fuck boys for some reason and you know I have trust issue after what happen with Shawn." He says

"Anyways,can we not talk about my love life, what about Le ?" He asks shoving salad in his mouth.

Le shrugs,"Zayee asked me to be his girlfriend ,when he was taking me home last night from our date."

My eyes widens,"Did you say yes ?!" I exclaimed

Le rolls her eyes at me as she takes a bite of her burger. "Im not dumb of course I said yes ,Zayee is sexy as hell, he treats me right, and he's funny, and he got a big dick."

I scrunch my nose at the last part and shake my head," I did not want to know about his dick, that's my cousin

I scrunch my nose at the last part and shake my head," I did not want to know about his dick, that's my cousin."

Le laughs as bell rings meaning lunch is over. I get up from my chair and throw my food away in the trash. Me and Jay say bye to Le and walk to our 3rd block.

My last two classes flew by fast and its now time to go home. I was at my locker putting my stuff textbooks in my locker.

"Hey, are you ready to go now?" Xavier asked me as he walked up to me.

I close my locker,turning to look at him "Uh, yeah I'll follow behind you to your house."

I follow behind him, walking to my car and getting in. I reversed my car; driving out the school parking lot following behind him.

15 mins later, I pull up into Xavier drive way. Parking behind Xavier's car, I get out getting my bookbag.

Xavier and I walk into his two story house, and I close the door silenty behind me.

"My laptop and books are upstairs, so come on." He says walking up stairs

I follow behind him and walk into his room. I was surprised his room was kept clean. He had NBA posters and NFL posters of players on his wall.

Xavier grabbed his MacBook from his bed,"What are we supposed to be doing ?"

I take a seat on the couch in his room,"We are supposed to write a four page report about any person we learned in class."

" Ok, so who do you want to write the project about?" He asked as he started up his laptop

"How about Edgar Allan Poe, we learned about him last month ?" I suggested to him

"Okay, thats fine." He nodded as he began to type on his computer.

-------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked the update, sorry its short but I was thinking about changing Jayden character I got really tired of Dashawn and I already know person i'm going to choose. But he's going to have the same name on the story. I updated his secret, you guys should check it out and if you like it and add it to your library!!😭😛😛

                            Vote

                              Or

                       Comment

                           Kiyah❤️