ستة.6

Courtland

"Thank god, it's Friday. " Le says as we walk out the school. We had just got out of school and we're driving to Le's  house now.

"Do y'all want to go to the basketball game tonight ? " Jay ask

"Sure I don't care, I don't have anything to do this weekend." I said parking outside of Le's house.

We get out and head inside. I see Mrs. Matthew on the couch watching one of her shows.

"Hey Mami!" Le says yells while walking up the stairs with us behind her. I watch tv while Jay and Le do their homework.

"I'm so hungry" I whined . I get my phone from my pocket and see its 4:07

"I need to go home and change since the game starts at 5 , are y'all gonna meet me there or do I have to come back and pick y'all up ? " I asked while Getting up putting my hoodie back on and shoes.

Le looked up from her phone,"We'll meet you there boo."

"Aight  bye." I said walking out the door and down stairs

I walked to my car and cranked it up and started driving to my house.

I made it home 10 minutes later. Locking my car, I walked into my house seeing my momma home, but I didn't say anything , just continuing going up the stairs.

I took a shower, going to my closet putting on my boxers .Changing into my black ripped skinny jeans, my black polo shirt, and my taxi 12's.

I spray some Ralph Lauren red Cologne  on and grab my keys, phone, my headphones and headed out the house.

Arriving at the school, parking my car. I get out and head to the gym and try to find Jay and Le. I found them by the concession stand in the cafeteria.

"Let's go find a seat, before they all get taken" I said stealing a couple of Le cheese fries.

We walk up the bleachers sitting in the middle. It was already packed for our side, considering that Varsity basketball is playing tonight.

Sighing I look down at the court and see Xavier playing around with a basketball with Zayee.I check the time and it's 7:49, the game doesn't start till 8.

(Quick author note : I don't know anything about basketball , so I'm going to just skip the game part😂👀)

"The team is going out to eat pizza Since they won, do you guys want to go?, Eric invited us. "Jay asks looking at both me and Le

"Sure, I'm hungry anyways." I said
Shrugging getting my keys out.

"Okay ill text you the address." Jay said texting Me the address and getting back in Le's car

I get into my car, putting the address in the gps and started driving to the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------

Ugh this chapter was boring, but I wanted to update before I went to sleep. But I hoped you like this chapter.

Vote

Or

Comment

Kiyah❤️