تسعة.9

This is who I chose for who to be the new Jayden👆👆it's in the MM... When I saw him in Count on you by ThatTrillBlasian  and I thought he was adorable😩😩.

                           Courtland

"Edgar Allan Poe was an American writer, editor,and literary critic. Poe is best known for his poetry and short stories, particularly his tales of mystery and the macabre."I read to Xavier as he typed on his laptop.

"I'm almost done, I only got a page and a half left." Xavier said looking up from his laptop to look at me.

"Alright ,Can you handle it before Friday? " I ask as I pick my book bag off the floor

"Yeah I should be able to, just send me pics of the notes." " Xavier sighs

I nodded and said bye to him as I walked out the door down the stairs and out the door. I got in my car and started driving home.

I park my car and get out. Walking into my house I hear the tv playing in the living room.

Walking past the door of the living room I walk into the kitchen. Getting me a cup of Arizona fruit punch.

"Courtland!" I hear my mom yells

Sucking my teeth. I close the refrigerator and walk out the kitchen , putting my cup in the sink on the way out the kitchen door. Walking into the living room I see my mom and him watching something on tv.

  "Yes?" I Inquired

"Can you make me some popcorn ?" She asked not taking her eyes of the tv screen

Rolling my eyes," Hell no you have two feet and two hands you can do it."

"Boy what you say?!" Ma exclaimed  looking at me like I'm crazy.

" You obviously heard what I said."  Rolling my eyes at her turning around to leave and go to my room.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking too?!" Ma screams getting of the couch

"I'm talking to you, but if it was that punk ass bitch next you ,you wouldn't be saying shit but be on the goddam floor with a fucking black eye!" I yelled watching my stepfather get up from the couch.

"Courtland don't you dare talk to your mother like that!"He screams at me

"Nigga I know your bitch ass is not talking to me ,The amount of times I see you treating my mom like shit. I see you see kicking her and punching her like a punching bag, you claim to say you changed every time. She might believe that bullshit and take you back, but I would never in my life trust you." I say wiping my eyes from crying.

"Especially you, you take him back every time he's says I'm sorry and claim he loves you,But if that person  loves you they don't treat you shit and abuse you and their own child, what mother doesn't protect their child from the man who is causing all this bullshit and you claim you didn't he abused me as a child but I know for a fact you chose to stay and not protect me so I especially don't need you to ask me for shit." I say at her Shaking my head, I grab my car keys slamming the house door on the way out

Getting in my car, I pull my phone out my pocket dialing Jay's number.

"Hello?"I hear Jayden's voice on the other end

"Can I please stay at your house for a couple of days ?" I ask him my voice cracking

"Yeah of course,is everything okay? What happened?" He asked

"I'll tell you when I get there, ok? " I said putting my seatbelt on.

"Okay drive safe,bye. " He says hanging the phone up ,I crank my car up driving to Jayden's house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hoped you liked the update, the person I chose real name is JD his Ig is @slumdog_ , but I took my iPad from my mom because my mom took my phone 🙄

Hey! I hoped you liked the update, the person I chose real name is JD his Ig is @slumdog_ , but I took my iPad from my mom because my mom took my phone 🙄. So im going to updating from now on.

                                                Vote

                                                   Or

                                            Comment

                                             Kiyah❤️