"Do you want me to accompany you?" 

Of course Taehyung! But not now.  You said to yourself. You placed your phone inside your bag again and started to walk slowly away from him.

He was still looking at you, worried that you'll go somewhere else. 

Suddenly he held your hand that made you stop. You looked at him and saw those beautiful eyes of him but you looked away again for you to not fall for those gazes.

"What is it, Taehyung? I have to go."

"Where?"

His voice was serious.

"I told you it's none of your business."

"You're not going anywhere unless you'll bring me with you."

You wanted to scream right now because of what he just said. He was so cute when he's saying those things and it's making your heart flutter but you thought once again that you're jealous and he's so nice to Yeeun.

"Look. I'm sorry I did that. I was just being nice 'coz she was having a hard time holding her books." He explained.

"I wasn't asking for your explanation. I really have to go."

Taehyung sighed but he didn't still let go  of your hand.

"Hey. I'm really sorry."

"Yes I know that you're sorry. Just please know your limitations. Everyone around here knows that I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend. If someone caught you, what will they say? Rumors will spread right away you know that."

He looked down and hugged you this time. You sighed.

"That's why I'm sorry for doing that thing."

"Then why are you texting Yeeun earlier? In front of me."

You asked him this time because its making you annoyed and irritated. You just wanted to release all of your questions to make you feel better. Although asking him directly like this, your heart beat cannot stop to beat faster and faster because you're afraid of what he would say to you.

"It's nothing. Really, believe me."

"I'm going to believe you because I trust you and you're my boyfriend but please don't ever break my trust for you if ever I found out something."

You said. You felt nervous saying those words to him and thought that he will laugh at your reaction.

"You're so cute when you're jealous. You really fit to be my future wife for being like that."

He laughed and pat your head. 

"Come on, let's buy ice creams. Don't go anywhere without me."

"Okay."

He smiled at you and then pulled your arm and held your hand.

The both of you started walking until someone stopped right in front of you. Taehyung looked puzzled as the stranger was only looking at you.

"(Y/N)? Hey, is that really you?"

You looked at the stranger and then to Taehyung. He asked you if you know that person but you shook your head, means you don't know that stranger in front of you.

"Hey, it's me Mingyu!"

"Mingyu?"

"Yes! How are you? I guess I missed you."

You looked at him in shock as he was totally different now. He looked gorgeous and tall and you remembered he was your neighborhood when you were just a kid. 

You remembered how small he was back then and you were taller than him. You smiled at him and laughed.

"Oh my God, Min min!"

"Finally, you remembered me. I was just checking out this school for some papers. I never thought I'd see you here."

Taehyung looked at you and then to Mingyu.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Taehyung asked.

"And who are you too?" Mingyu asked Taehyung with a smile. A teasing one.

You looked at Taehyung who just scoffed and laughed in a fake manner. 

"I think I know you and we've met before." Taehyung said.

"Yeah. I know." Mingyu said

*Wait a minute, what's going on?! They knew each other? How? I'm totally out of my head.*

------------------------------------

[a/n] OH MY GOD! AFTER 5 YEARS!!! I'm so so so sorry for the long hiatus and for waiting guys! T_T I forgot my password and I seek help from someone to open my account. Once again I'm very happy to give you this new chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't worry I'll be posting again a new chapter!! 

Oh and by the way, I just created my Youtube channel. Please do support me and subscribe to my channel. Sorry for this, I know it's not okay to post it here but I just wanted to share my content to you guys so THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 

Here is the link: