Part Twelve

Months passed by. The bonding between you and BTS became stronger. But still, you don't know the name of Taehyung's crush.

You were in the cafeteria with Mina. After that, you saw the Bangtan boys coming inside.

The crowd went noisy as they stepped inside the cafeteria. You looked at Mina who was joining the other girls from fangirling.

"Yah, stop that." You said to her and she just smiled.

"Jungkook is really handsome right?" She said and daydreamed.

You just rolled your eyes when Jimin slammed his hands on the table. You got startled and looked around, only to find the students were looking at your directions.

Jimin smiled and clicked his tongue.

"What were you eating huh?"

"Foods." You said and he laughed.

"As usual, the same answer from (y/n)." Jimin said as he took a seat beside you.

You wandered around, you noticed that Taehyung wasn't with them so you sighed inwardly.

"Where's Taehyung?" You asked and Jimin smiled.

"Why? Do you miss him?"

"No. Its kinda different. He's always with you guys when lunch break." You said truthfully and he nodded.

"Ahh! He stayed in our room. He was talking to Yoonhee."

Your eyes widened a bit.

"Yoonhee? She was my former classmate. And my... former bestfriend." You said and looked down.

Jimin looked surprise when you said that. "What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know what happened. She isn't talking to me." You said and he nodded.

"You know the upcoming prom?" Jimin asked.

You looked at him and he was looking somwhere while smiling. Then, he turned his head and looked at you.

"I want you to be my partner." He said and your eyes widened a bit.

You looked down and sighed. You wanted Taehyung to say that to you but of course you were aware that he doesn't have any feelings for you.

"As far as I heard about earlier, Taehyung was asking Yoonhee to be his partner." Jimin said and your world stopped.

You balled your fist and took a deep breath. You wanted to cry because you were hurt.

I was wrong! Taehyung doesn't like Mina. But my former bestfriend, Yoonhee.

He said I know this girl.... inside and out.

Kim Yoonhee, I know her because she used to be my bestfriend.

I expected too much.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Jimin poked your shoulder.

You didn't look at him and continued on your own world. You tightened your fist and closed your eyes.

"Jimin,--" you said and looked up.

"I'll agree to be your partner." You said and smiled painfully.

You looked at your side and there was Taehyung looking at you really shocked. He was with Yoonhee. You looked at Yoonhee who was holding a white envelipe with a heart shape.

Taehyung was still looking at you.

"W-what's going on?" Taehyung looked really surprised.

"Nothing, I just asked (y/n) to be my partner on seniors' prom." Jimin said and smirked.