Part Three

"Who said were stalking (Y/N)? Pff. We just wanted to have some fresh air." Taehyung denied as he walked inside their room.

"Fresh air? Then if you want that, you should've go to the garden or rooftop. Not outside the room." Suga said.

Time flies so fast and Taehyung wasn't listening to their teacher. He was just staring at his phone. Well, he's good at hiding his things.

He kept on sighing and staring at it. Jimin noticed it so he flicked his arm. Taehyung turned his head at him with a boring expression.

"What?" He asked. Jimin gave him a 'what-are-you-doing-look'

"Nothing." He said and turned his gaze to his phone again. Jimin licked his lip and snatched the phone quickly.

"Yah!" Taehyung half-shouted. Jimin looked at Taehyung's phone and a smile formed into his lips.

"So... you're looking at (Y/N)'s photo huh? And you even make it your wallpaper." He covered his mouth to prevent from laughing loudly.

"T-that's not (Y/N)!" Taehyung lied.

"Are you trying to be funny? I also have that same photo with me. Look." Jimin said as he grabbed out his phone and searched for your photo which is the same as Taehyung.

"Why do you have the same photo?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Like I said, I like her." Jimin said as he stuck his tongue out at him.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in the inside as he pushed Jimin's arm away to snatch his phone.

Jimin was shocked but right after that, he secretly smirked at himself. *he's jealous haha!*

"Jealous are we?" Jimin teased but Taehyung just hissed and said,

"I just grabbed my phone. Im not jealous." He said cooly.

It was already lunch break. You stretched your arms and sighed happily. You noticed that Mina was sleeping so you decided to go alone in the cafeteria.

You fall in line to order your food. You ordered a sandwich and an orange juice. You weren't that hungry at all but of course you have to eat.

You were searching for an empty table. You kept on walking and turning your head from side to side.

"Ow."

You mumbled as your tray hit the person right infront of you. You bowed your head and said,

"I-Im so sorry!" You saw your juice spilled on the student's uniform. You carefully drop your tray on the table right beside you. Even though there were students eating there.

You quickly grabbed your handkerchief and wiped the stained juices on his uniform.

*his uniform?* you thought. You looked up and gasped silently.

"K-Kim Taehyung.."

You mumbled. You bowed again and bit your lower lip. "I-I am really sorry. Please forgive me."

On the other hand, Taehyung wasn't mad at all. He was just staring at you. *She's so close. She wiped my uniform.*

He was still staring at you. He felt like he was in a slow motion.

"Its okay." He said. Still staring at you. "I still have an extra uniform in my locker. Don't be sorry. Its an accident."

He explained as he gently held your hand and smiled at you. You blushed so hard and looked down. You seemed shaky right now but you stopped yourself from it.

Taehyung gently grabbed the handkerchief from you and he chuckled softly.

"Look at you. You also stained your uniform with juice." Then after that, he wiped your sleeves and that made you really stunned.

*oh my gosh. Please let the time stop*