Part Twenty One

[A/N] Here you go guys! And this chapter is dedicated to @taehyunq_ :) Sorry for waiting for so long :( Hope you enjoy this one :) <3

Taehyung didn't know what to do, his eyes were still into you but you kept on walking away from him. He wanted to go after you but Yeeun was trying to stop him.

"Hey what's wrong Taehyung?"

"Uhh. Nothing. Here, your books. I should go now Yeeun. See you tomorrow."

Taehyung said and smiled softly at her. She smiled a little and nod her head feeling a little bit disappointed.

You kept on walking while murmuring. you felt jealousy and anger. 

"Why would he do that thing? To a girl?! Doesn't he care about me anymore? Why!" You yanked your own hair and groaned. You were really upset on what happened.

"I am not going to talk to him!" You mumbled angrily.

"(Y/N)!!" 

You heard someone yelled your name and you looked back. Your eyebrows twitched and turned yourself again and walked faster.

"Hey! Hey stop!" Taehyung yelled.

You didn't stop from walking and you were trying your best to avoid him. When suddenly he appeared right in front of you, panting heavily.

"Hey I'm sorry." He said.

You weren't looking at him until you got your phone and faked a shocked expression.

"Oh I just remembered, I've got something to do. I gotta go." You said and walked pass by him. 

"Wait where are you going?" He asked.

"Its none of your business."

"Its my business. I'm your boyfriend."

You looked at him and scoffed. "Yeah my boyfriend would actually do that thing to a girl. Treating her like your own girlfriend. I should go now, bye." You said coldly.

"You're like that because you're just jealous. C'mon (Y/N) Please don't get mad at me. Okay?" 

"I'm not mad."

"You're just jealous?" He asked.

"I have to go, Taehyung." You said trying to change the topic.

"Wait, its raining. Do you have your umbrella with you?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes." You lied.