She was not even trying to deny the fact. I have to find it out myself because she was not the kind to share.

After silently driving for few minutes we reached the central market area and a small but cute looking boutique. It was called Contessa and I realized it was Tessa's full name. I realized guiltily that it had been almost three months here and I didn't even ask for her actual name.

"Don't feel guilt, I hate being called Contessa." She might have noticed me feeling the guilt.

We entered the shop and a smile formed on my face. It was definitely not those branded big showrooms type but it was cute, colorful and a charming shop. The walls were painted maroon and covered with small diamond shaped mirrors. The walls were adorned by a lot of historical art and antique lamps. There was a rack of clothes built across the room and a reception counter on the left side of the shop.

There was a middle-aged woman on the counter, typing something on her computer. I could see the clear resemblance. She looked a little aged version of Tessa without all the black. She had dark locks, forest green eyes and slight wrinkles to the side of her eyes.

A little on the plump side, her mom was stylishly dressed and had some expert made her hair into a beautiful style.

"mom, I need dresses for dance," Tessa said to the woman on the counter and she looked up wide eyed.

"Did you just said you need a dress Tesi?" Her mom reacted like Tessa said calling her Tesi at that which made Tessa scowl.

"And this is Freya, the one I told you about." She introduced both of us.

"Hi, I am Camila. It is so good to finally meet you. And gosh, Tesi, isn't she pretty?" Her mom gushed and I felt a little embarrassed.

"Thanks, Mrs. Krause."

"Oh, please , it's Camila. Now, finally that my daughter is going to some party, let's look for some dresses." She sounded excited about this.

And then for next three hours, we searched, tried and rejected the clothes. Finally, Tessa decided on a dark purple dress reaching just above her thigh. It was off shoulders and made of some shimmering material and it definitely accentuated her figure.

 It was off shoulders and made of some shimmering material and it definitely accentuated her figure

For me, we choose a red dress, a little too tight for me and with a strap too thin. Knowing my mother and my own discomfort, I was also given a black mini shrug that went very well with that dress. And since it was not above the knee, I was fine with it.

Her mother shut down the store as soon as we were done for her daughter's benefit and decided to help us with getting ready

Her mother shut down the store as soon as we were done for her daughter's benefit and decided to help us with getting ready. Tessa was cleared of all the kohl, and dark mascara and dark shade lipstick and made more glamorous with sparkly makeup. While for me, Camila said she was aiming for sexy, which with my baby face is kind of a hard job to do.

But she managed everything well. While Tessa looked unbelievably gorgeous with the dress, the makeup and sleek ponytail, I had to admit I did change in a good sense with a red dress on, deep red lipstick and smoky eye makeup. My hair was left open as Camila keep praising them making me blush too much.

"You girls are going on your own or someone will pick you up?" Camila asked.

And Tessa's answer surprised me, "Haylien is picking us up."

Wasn't he the host and stay at home? Why was he picking us up?

I suddenly noticed a smile on Tessa's face, not a big one because that was not like Tessa but a small smile like she was smiling to herself and it hit me then.

Haylien was Tessa's crush. Great!

---------------------------------------------------

Geez, am I excited or what? Party is coming up and so is Haylien's fool proof filmy plan XD

I wanted Alicia to meet Freya because last time she gave courage to Alexander to pursue Freya and it was now her turn to advise Freya:) And she also wanted to check on Freya, since they were so good terms before all the shit happened.

Vote, keep calm and wait for the next awesome chapter!  :D