XXX. It's Not Suicide

Start from the beginning

I got out the shower and walk to my closet. I out dress in my usual outfit and took my keys to the warehouse. Today, I know I finally lost it, I only can think about one thing today. Today was the day, today was going to be a long day. I look at the time and it's now 7:37 AM. I grab my car keys and exit out the house. I got in my car and start the engine.

I drove on the highway to the warehouse, turn on the exit. Few min later I was in front of the warehouse. I got out the car and open the warehouse. I slid the door open and went to my office. I didn't look at anyone, I didn't say a word. I got in my office and sat down in my chair. I look at the papers in front of me. All I see was all the killing I've done, to get Tommy. Tommy is the key that started my insanity. I was already mad, but now I have lost it. I stand up and slid everything that was on my desk on the floor while yelling.

I was turning red like red pepper. If it wasn't to have smoke coming out of my nose there would be some. I was beyond piss. I speak no words, I speak silence. I look up and notice my office door wide open. The men look back at me and I stare them a deadly look and they turn around really fast and went back to what they were doing. A few seconds later Ciel stood by the door. He came in and lean on the wall, staring at me.

By his face expression, he knew that today wasn't the day to start to say something f**king stupid. I would really shot him. He gave me a nod and I nod back. He turn around left. I got from behind my desk and walk out the office. I went into a room and started to strip off my jacket and shirt. I pick up a black tee and put it over my head. I got a vest and tighten it around me. I shake my hair and walk more into the room.

I turn on the light and I was in a room full of guns. It was actually my little office, when I have no time to be in my other office. I take good care of my babies, each one clean after a kill. They all get refilled and place back in the order they should be in. I walk to the way back where the most deadly and killing weapons were. They cost more money and make more damage. Gun is a gun, yes, but it's all about the impact. They all kill, but we need ones who will cause the most damage.

I grab the guns and put the ones that could go on my side, on my side

I grab the guns and put the ones that could go on my side, on my side. I heard a noise and turn around fast. I was face to face with Ciel. I gave him and look and he just smile. He was dressed prepared. I handed him a gun and he look at me all surprise. He should be, because the only ones who can touch these weapons, were me and Chase. Chase is no longer here and Ciel is my best friend. yes, I admit it, Ciel is my partner and no matter what we always never leave each other. So, now this room is Ciel's and I.

I nod at him and pat his shoulder and walk pass him to leave the room. He turn and turn off the light and we were now in the middle of the warehouse. All my men, was fully ready. You must be asking yourself, all these men for one person. You really think that Tommy just going to sit there and take a bullet without a fight. His men was ready and he was too. Tommy surely is crazy, but let's see if he can handle my insanity.

I let out sign. I look at each of men and I might not see some of them after this. They would be somewhere else. I would surely meet them again, that I know of. Let's play this game fair, why don't we. Since, Tommy is a fair man, he said. I have my own rules. Give me the rule, and I'll take it. I couldn't fake all the things that I say. I know the rules, but I'm playing it all wrong. In the game that'll throw you away.