Chapter One===Moving In.

Before we begin here, I'd like to show my gratitude.

Thanks you dearly for reading this Fanfiction, it's my first, you know? I've read Fanfictions tons of times, so I hope I don't mess this up.

•••ALSO•••
This book is a Female X Female, so if you're like me, being Bisexual or Lesbian, you'll probably enjoy this.
If you like Katelyn of course.

Anyway, I'm just running my mouth now, let's begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

"Is that the last box?" I call down the stairway to my best friend, Johnny.

"Yeah, I think so."

Johnny steps carefully up the stairs and hands my the last box.

I carefully set the box down in the washroom.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Johnny chuckles "No prob, girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend, nitwit." I joke, and playfully punch his arm. "And plus, I'm more into girls anyway, remember? I'm bisexual/Lesbian."

Johnny crosses his arms. "You think I don't know that, numbskull?"

We both share a small laugh.

"Well," Johnny hugs me then begins down the stairs "Gotta bounce. Tell me if you meet any girls you like! I'll be very interested to meet her!"

"Alright Jon, goodnight!"

"Night, nerd!"

I walk down the stairs and rush over to the door and open it "NITWIT" I shout, before closing and locking the door.

I faintly heard "Loser!" As I began to walk away.

Gosh, I love that kid.

~Time Skip~

I just finished unpacking my bed sheets and pillows, and some curtains for my bedroom window.

I quickly set up the curtains and put the sheet on my bed, then threw my pillows and bed sheets/blankets on top.

I walk over and shut my door, then reach for the light switch. "Good night to me~" then I flipped the light switch off.

I pounce on top of the bed and wiggle into the covers.

I fell asleep almost instantly, it was a busy day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's about time I finish off this chapter.

But I promise that another chapter will come out soon.

I really hope you like it so far, feel free to ask questions in the comment section.

Words---364

And as always, Stay Amazing Chicas.

•••Kisses•••