Chapter 27: Have a nice pink week!

No ones POV

A/N: trying 3rd person's point of view! Comment if you liked it; thanks!

Carina and James rushed into the common room , the act made the Fat Lady extremely angry . 'That's called indignity', she yelled for the people who walked in front of her portrait. Those shrugged, letting their disinterest showing.

As soon as James entered in the room, he threw himself at the sofa.

"Why did you...?" C asked him, buffering.

"You really think I know why?" James gave her a cocky grin, letting show his white teeth.

"I do! You were the one who started running!"

"I actually did a favor to you."

"Yes?"

"You made exercise. We still don't have Quidditch..."

"Your..." She started, by she was immediately interrupted by an unfamiliar voice to James:

"Hello, Carina. Beautiful day, isn't it?"

She seemed embarrassed.

"Um... Hi, Adrien. Yes. Today's such a... beautiful. Day."

"Is this the Potter? I'm honored. Nice to meet you."

Adrien Holloway had blonde hair; also had green eyes. He was taller than James and C, and by some sources that she wouldn't reveal to you (Violet Northwest and Claire Wilkins), it came to her ears that his dad was relatively famous in the muggle world; he was a movie director, even though she didn't care much about it- you know C; money and fame are nothing to her, she just really wanted to meet Harry Potter, the hero of her childhood.

"Nice to meet you too, Holloway I guess?"

Adrien nodded, apparently happy; James knew who he was! But James ended with this 'happiness', if we can call it like that, saying:

"C told me about you. That we should meet sometime."

"Oh." He didn't look angry, actually it was the inverse: maybe grateful. James did not understand; why?

Carina still looked embarrassed, but after all, that conversation was, in fact, embarrassing. Fortunately, Adrien decided to put an end to that episode, said that he had to go to the library. The tension was immediately broken and transformed into relief.

"See you tomorrow, Carina. James." Adrien nodded, as saying goodbye to him.

"Goodbye! Yes, tomorrow." She said quietly.

"Bye." James simply said. After Holloway was gone, he murmured to himself, astonished, but it was loud enough for Carina to hear him:

"You like him."

She quickly captured the meaning and complained:

"No, I don't. "

"Yes, you do."

"Why do you think so?"