Chapter 2: The friendly surprise

6 in the morning, my alarm went off. Time for school. Ugh, why do I need to wake up so early just to revise things I already know? I thought.

  Also, it was my birthday. My mother said that I had to go to school.Even in my birthday!I thought that was the worst birthday ever, thank god I was wrong.

  I went to the breakfast table, mom and dad hugged me, wishing a happy birthday."Thanks", I murmured.

  7:05, I was in front of the school gate. Suddenly, I heard;

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FRIEND C, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!"

  Those were John, Jay and Diggory. My best friends! At first I felt sad because my friend Bruns was not there, he was at Singapore. Actually, he moved to Singapore last year. But then I felt happy because I had those boys as my friends, and they were the best ones in the subject "Friendship". At least, the best ones I knew.

  "Hey guys," I said. "Thanks for the surprise!"

  "You don't even need to worry about it."said John.

  "Now, let's go to the best part; the gifts!" Said Jay.

  "I don't want any present... the only thing I really need is our friendship!" I said.

  "Oh come on C, we brought presents for you!" Diggory said.

  "Oh, okay then." I said.

  Jay gave me a little red wooden box; a deathly hallows necklace was inside. The boys knew I was pretty obsessed with Harry Potter and the wizarding world, and as it was not real ( they thought, but I always believed that ' Maybe Harry Potter is real and you're not.'), Jay decided to make 'magic ', giving me a Harry Potter themed accessory.My reaction? I couldn't even believe it!

  "OH MY GOD JAY!!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!"

  He just smiled. I must admit that was really surprising not to hear him saying something.

John gave me a collection doll, an Athena from Tomorrowland. I nearly cried because of my happiness.

  Diggory gave me a bag. Inside, there was a Camp Half-Blood t shirt, necklace and a cap. I hugged him.

  I was very happy, not because of the presents, but because of the following: I had people who cared about me.Happy is a wrong way to describe how I was feeling, because no word could describe my feelings at that moment.