Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Heliopolis:

"Hey Ryuu... wait up!"

"NO! You're to slow Hina."

"Hey- OW!" replied a little girl as she ran into a blonde boy. "Sorry mister I didn't see you." She replied as she looked up and noticed the blonde mister looking at her. The mister had on a pair of brown/tanned pants, with a light blue blouse.

"It's okay Hina," replied the mister, as 'he' smiled at the little girl.

"Wait a minute... CAGALLI!" the girl screamed with that the little girl threw herself in the blonde's arms, "I'm so sorry... I thought you were a boy! See I told you, you need to wear dresses! You would look pretty and I wouldn't keep thinking you were a boy."

"HEY! Who do you think you keep calling a boy? Plus I don't mind you calling me a boy. But if someone else did...you know what would happen to them! Beside I don't want to look like those helpless girls that need a man to save them."

"I know that. HEYY... kick Ryuu's ass for me!" Replied Hina, as she pulled the blonde around the corner where her friend Ryuu had ran off too.

"Hey...wait what did I say about fighting?"

"Fight your own battles. But it's not fair you're so skilled in sword fighting. Can't you just scare him and tell him to stop leaving me behind?"

"Hina, I'm not going to fight him for you," replied Cagalli as Hina continued to pull her.

"Hey what took you long...Oh hey Cags," replied Ryuu as he came back to get his friend.

"YOU CAME BACK!" Hina yelled. She was too busy walking towards Ryuu that she forgot she was still dragging Cagalli along.

...And Cagalli was too busy trying to free herself from the little girl's iron grip, that she didn't notice she was walking right into someone.

As Cagalli finally got her hand free; she didn't have time to celebrate as she hit someone hard, and could feel herself falling to the ground. On impact she closed her eyes and waited to feel the hard dirt road hit her bottom... but it never came. Instead she felt strong arms around her waist.

She looked up to notice a familiar friendly face. "Hey Cagalli you should be more careful." Smiled Ahmed as he looked down at the blond in his arms.

"Sorry," replied Cagalli as she looked at the ground to hide the blush that was forming.

"Again with the pants? You know that's men's clothing," came a high pitch voice, which belonged to no other then Flay Allster.

"Hey that's what I said!" came Hina's voice again.

"Shouldn't you been running around with Ryuu somewhere? You know he left you again," asked Sai as he walked up towards Hina and bend down to face the little girl.

"Hey Sai. What no he right- HEY Ryuu wait up! Bye guys," with that Hina ran off.

"See this is why Cagalli can't get a man. She looks and act way too much like a guy," came Luna's voice.

"Hey I think she beautiful," replied Ahmed, as he balanced her on the ground, then let go.

Cagalli frowned when he let her go. He- well his arms were so warm. And wait! Did he just call her beautiful?

"Yea of course you would. Come let's go," Sai said. With that Sai, Flay, and Luna started walking ahead. Luna stopped walking to look around and noticed Ahmed hadn't moved. "Hey are you coming?"