22

Chapter 22

I woke up on the couch of our Cali house and Josh was already up, making coffee. 

"Tyler..." He sighed as I sat up, stretching my arms out. 

"Who are you?" I yawned, standing up in my black nike shorts and crimson Harvard long sleeve. 

"Shut up!" He laughed slightly, handing me a cup of coffee. 

"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot!" I sighed, looking at him. "Can we start over?" I smiled and he nodded. 

"I'm the intern, Josh!" He smirked and I rolled my eyes while laughing. 

"Tyler!" I smiled, shaking his hand. 

"Did you really quit yesterday, or was it just out of anger?" He mumbled as we walked down the hallway. 

"A little bit of both..." I mumbled before taking a sip of my coffee. 

"Are you coming in today?" He stopped in front of my room door, crossing his arms and I nodded. 

"Ya, I have to!" I sighed, biting the inside of my cheek. "I'm on the other side of the questioning this time! I'm the questionee not the questioner!" I laughed slightly and Josh nodded. 

"I'm excited to finally see thee Tyler Flynn in action!" He smiled, patting my shoulder. "We leave in an hour!" He sighed before continuing to walk down the hall to his room. I walked into my room and saw Rae laying there. 

"Hey!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at her and she jumped awake. 

"What was that for?!" She yelled, throwing it back. 

"You have an hour to get dressed and ready to go!" I sighed, placing my coffee down. 

"Thanks!" She rolled her eyes, quickly getting into the bathroom. While she took shower, I changed into a pair of black leggings, an olive green v-neck tie front blouse, and pulled on a pair of textured chunky ankle boots. I put my gold Ray Ban Aviators on, grabbed my black Long Champ bag, my coffee, and phone before walking out. While everyone got ready, I was in the kitchen doing my hair and putting on my mascara in the reflection of the fridge. I put my hair up into a french braid and once I finished with my mascara, I put my sunglasses back on. I sat on the couch, waiting for everyone to come out. Colin came out in a light blue button up, black jeans, and black vans. He smiled and I just shook my head. 

"Same old Mr. Cool!" I laughed slightly and he shrugged. 

"It flatters me!" He smirked, walking into the kitchen. Josh walked out in a dark gray button up, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. I shook my head and he just shrugged, walking over to Colin. Next, was Rae. She walked out in a pair of black leggings, a red v-neck long sleeve blouse and black ankle boots. Her hair was in a side braid and she had on black Ray Ban Wayfarers. I laughed slightly and she just smiled. 

"I guess we really are identical!" She giggled, walking over and sitting down next to me. Last but not least, was John. He had on beige pants and a white shirt with white vans. 

"White boy!" I smirked and he shook his head. 

"Shut up Ty!" He smiled, looking at Colin and Josh who were cracking up. "WHAT?" He yelled and they shook their heads. 

"Absolutely nothing wanna be Cameron Dallas!" Colin smirked and John rolled his eyes. 

"Let's go!" He hissed, storming out the door. I ran behind him and gasped as I saw my car. "I'm driving!" He smirked and I shook my head. 

"NO!" I gasped, looking at him. "JOHNNN!" I whined and he laughed, handing me the keys. 

"SHOTGUN!" Colin screamed and I smirked. 

"HA!" I giggled.