15

Chapter 15

About 3 hours into the party, Nash walked up to me. I was a lone while Cameron was getting us both drinks.

"Want to try something?" He smirked and I looked up at him. 

"Hit me up with the strongest stuff!" I smirked and he led me to the back yard. He handed me 2 baggies and smiled. "What is this?" I looked at him and he shrugged. 

"It's H, Coke, and Molly." He smirked and I nodded. 

"Risky business!" I smiled. I dropped the bags and grabbed the gun out of my back. "Who you working with?" I hissed. 

"Myself!" He spat, putting is hands up. "I thought there was something off about you!" He laughed slightly and I nodded. 

"What'd you think?" I smiled. 

"You're working with Maloley, aren't you?" He smirked and I nodded. "Tell him my supplies will always surpass his fucking laced up shit!" He laughed. "YOU HEAR ME NATHAN!" He screamed and I laughed slightly before he turned and began running. I chased after him. He led me through the woods and up hills until I was alone in the middle of a road. It was dark, not street lights around me. 

"What the f-" I fell to the ground in excruciating pain. I touch the back of my thigh and felt something wet and warm. I looked at my hand and saw my blood on my fingers. I looked past y hand and saw a man, dressed in all black, smiling down at me. 

"I wanted you originally, but you already knew that!" He smirked, stepping on my arm. "You move, I shoot you and then everyone in the van." He hissed and I closed my eyes. 

"What do you want?!" I gritted through my teeth and he laughed slightly. 

"You'll see!" He whispered before everything went completely black.