16

Chapter 16

I woke up in the same dark I've been waking up in. Everyday I get fed a piece of bread and get a glass of water. There was something different this time. When I woke up, there was a camera in front of my face and a man, dressed in black standing besides me. 

"What is the camera for? I'm not that beautiful!" I smirked and he slapped me. I spit before looking up again. The cuts and bruises all over my sun kissed skin stung the longer they were there. My entire body ached from sitting in the same wood chair. "How long have I been here?" I sighed and the guy laughed slightly.

"A little over 3 months!" He sighed and I nodded. 

"That's 3 months too long..." I mumbled and he shook his head. 

"Right now, your beautifully bruised face is plastered on every FBI screen in the entire country. You have 5 minutes to say what ever you want before I disembody you in front of them!" The guy cackled and I nodded. 

"Um, my name is Tyler Flynn and I am obsessed with this thing called Netflix. Personally, when I am dead, I want Agent Jonathan Romero to continue my subscription. Please finish watching The Flash and Supernatural for me! Um, George I love you! Thank you for stepping up to be my father when I needed someone the most! Chief Figero, I like your memorial for my parents but mine better be bigger and fancier or I'll haunt you!" I laughed slightly. "John, I love you big time buddy. My Netflix password if flyynstone1997 so, keep watching my shows for me! If Cameron Dallas is there for some strange reason, um, I love you too!" I smiled. "Colin, my best friend, I love you so much! I can't imagine what hell is gonna be like without you!" I laughed and the guy smacked the back of my head. "When I think about it, it's pretty cool to go the same way as my parents, ya know? I mean, like mother like daughter can't get any more literal than this!" I smiled. "Thank you, all of you, for supporting me and my parents. One last note to John. Thank you, for everything you've ever done for me! You are the closest thing to normal that I've ever had! No words can translate my feelings but, keep living strong! Don't give up because I'm gone! You're strong enough to move on by yourself! Put me, put us, behind you and become the best FBI agent this world has ever seen! I don't even know who's watching this right now, but, um, I really love you! I love all of you! You are all my family and forever will be!" I smiled, looking up at the man. "To start, can you cut off my head?" I smiled and he slapped me again. "Is that a yes?" I laughed, standing up. The ropes fell to the ground and I looked him dead in the eyes. 

"How?" He stuttered and I started running. 

Then, a gun shot fired. Ringing through the town. Through the state. Through the country. Around the world.