10

Chapter 10

I walked back into the apartment a minute later, smiling. Cameron stood there with his jaw on the floor. 

"What?" I laughed, wrapping my arms around John's torso. 

"You look a little scared!" John smiled, wrapping his arm around me.

"W-what just happened?!" He yelled, looking at us. 

"Every case profile makes us hate each other, pushing me out as the damsel in distress! So, to 'get in character' we have the EXACT same fight before every case!" I shrugged, unraveling myself from John and walking over to the door. "Ask Colin, our case manager!" I smiled, opening the door. 

"How'd you kn- WAIT!" He yelled, walking in. "Did I miss the fight scene?!" He dropped his bags as I closed the door and I nodded. 

"Yep!" I sighed, crossing my arms. "It was the very first fight John and I ever had and it went exactly like that! It was right after he found out that the two FBI agents killed were my parents. It's pretty bizarre that he didn't know before that moment, but, whatever!" I smiled, walking over to Cameron. 

"You two are crazy!" He looked at me and I shrugged. 

"When being a compulsive liar is basically your job, you get pretty good at making things up to have it all fit together like a puzzle!" I smiled. "Tonight, there will be another one at my fashion sho!" I sighed and Cameron raised an eyebrow. "What? You don't know when your girlfriend's shows are?!" I gasped and he laughed slightly. 

"Very funny!" He smiled. "What show?" He looked at John and Colin cleared his throat. 

"Well, Tyler is walking down the runway for the LA fashion week! I'm Colin Hathaway, case manager for these two dimwits! Well, I'm technically your case manager too!" He laughed slightly before grabbing his laptop out of his bag. 

"It starts at 6, we get there at 4. John and I have a huge fight on the carpet going into it right in front of the Grier's and their friend group. You are nowhere to be found. John, say you want her to go to NYC for halloween to work a show but Ty, say you want to be a normal girl, you want to experience a halloween party! Hopefully, the bait will work. If not, improve it out but most likely we won't have to go there. Understood?" Colin stated and we all nodded. 

"Ready for Fashion Week LA style?!" I smirked and Cameron nodded. 

"Definitely!" He laughed slightly. 

"OH! You two walk into together, John, you grab her, lead her over to the Grier's friend group, and you know the rest!" Colin jumped and we all laughed. 

"Thank C money!" John smirked and I just glared at him. "I know! I suck at nicknames!" He laughed. 

"At least you know it!" I giggled.