18

Chapter 18

*Tyler's POV*

I crawled out of the dark house and onto the front lawn before just laying down, collapsing. 

"HELP!" I screamed hopelessly. A man came out of a neighboring house and ran over to me. 

"Are you okay?" He looked at me and I shook my head. 

"Call 911!" I gulped, things slowed down. "HURRY!" I cried.

When the cops arrived, they rushed me to the hospital, not asking any questions. Almost like they knew what had happened. 

"Did you get the man who shot you?" The doctor looked at me as they rushed me through the hallway. 

"I never miss!" I smirked looking at up at him and he laughed. 

"Chief Figero called, he told us to be on the look out for a girl fitting your description!" He smiled and I laughed slightly. 

"What description is that?" 

"5'5, tan, green eyes, dark hair, bruises, cuts, possibly a gun shot wound, and one cocky son of a bitch!" He smirked and I nodded. 

"You're lucky!" I smiled. "Not many people get to meet this cocky bitch!" I giggled and he smiled. 

"You're lucky too!" He sighed, putting me into an operating room. "Not many people survive this and are able to make jokes!" He put a mask over my mouth and I shrugged. 

"I'm one hell of a fighter!" I mumbled.