Chapter sixty seven.

Start from the beginning

‘’Sssh love, let’s get you back to mine and we’ll talk properly yeah?’’ he whispered into my hair.

I nodded my head against his embrace as he led me back to his car.

Thankfully we weren’t in the car too long and I was soon wearing Louis sweats cuddled up with him on the sofa with a massive cup of coffee to warm me up.

‘’Thank you for being here for me, you’re Harry friend after all’’ I murmur against his chest.

‘’Anything for you love, besides I like you a lot more than I do Harry right now whatever he’s done to make you this upset obviously is wrong’’

I nodded taking a sip of coffee before snuggling even closer to him.

 ‘’Want to explain what happened?’’ Louis asks.

‘’We went out to dinner and he said the contract was over which obviously I was happy about its what we’ve wanted all along… then he said he didn’t want to be my boyfriend anymore. Like has he planned this all along to just fuck me keep him entertained till he got out of the marriage? I hate him so much’’ I said the tears flowing once again.

‘’Did he literally say it was over?’’

‘’No but it was pretty clear’’

‘’Hmmm maybe you should hear him out, let him explain’’

‘’No he can go fuck himself’’

We stayed cuddled up a while longer until Louis’ phone started ringing.

‘’Hi mate... Yeah she’s here... umm yeah she’s pretty upset man you’ve fucked up big time’’ Louis said clearly talking to Harry.

‘’I’ll ask but I doubt it’’ he mumbled turning to face me ‘’can he talk to you?’’ Louis asks me.

‘’No’’ I shake my head a little.

‘’She said no…yeah I know... Sorry Harry... Bye’’ he mumbled before hanging up.

‘’You ok?’’ he asked

‘’I hate him but I love him this is why it hurts so much’’ I cry.

After I calmed down again we continued watching TV until there was a loud knock at the door.

‘’Lou open up I really need to see her’’ Harry shouted he sounded like he’d been crying.

‘’What should I do?’’ Louis asked me.

‘’Let him in then I can tell him to fuck off for good’’ I sigh wiping me smudged make up a little.