"And if she does, I'll be doing that to you Hemmings."

"Muke moment." Maggie yells.

"I prefer Malum." Cal smirks.

"Oh my god, it's a triangle!" I look at Maggie.

"Crap, it is." Her eyes get wide. "FANFICTION IDEA!" She runs out if the room.

"Where are you going?" Luke asks.

"To write a fanfic!" I hear the thuds if her feet going up the stairs. I peek out, she hops like a ballerina.

"Sometimes I read Muke fanfiction..." Luke stairs at his hands. "It's so detailed." He closers his eyes, shaking his head. Everyone starts to laugh. I'm sure Luke never looks at Michael the same.

"That kind of makes we want to read fanfiction now." Ashton says.

"Don't, you'll be scared for life." I tell him. "Hey, we've never used the pool, I should invite my friends over and we an all hang out."

"Yay, I can see Tana!" Calum jump up and hugs me.

"How was your twos dance last night?"

"She wouldn't stop blushing, it was so adorable."

"And you Luke."

"I couldn't stop blushing, it was lovely." He laughs.

"Dad, did you enjoy yours?"

"Yeah, she was really sweet." He doesn't seem that interested.

"Okay, well somebody get out snacks, and get the pool ready, I'm going to go invite them over." I go back to my room to text my friends telling then about the pool party. They soon reply saying that they will come.

"Pool party today, the girls are coming over." I peek into Maggie's room. She looks up from her phone nodding. "How far you get on the fanfic?"

"I just have so much to write, it's going to be great." She puts her phone away getting out her bathing suit.

"I'll let you change." I escort myself out going back into my room to change into mine. I have a cute one piece swimsuit. When shopping with the guys Ashton refused to buy a two piece. He said the other guys wouldn't be able to control themselves. It's red, strapless and has a v neck. That was the arrangement. I put it on feeling free and happy. I put some shorts and a black shall over myself to walk around in the house until the other thinks get here.

From: Kitten
Can I come in your room, I wanna show you my amazing, awesome, supper cool swim trunks!!

To: Kitten
As long as Cliffaconda behaves.

From: Kitten
I'll tryyyyy.

The door to my room opens, Mike struts in and poses for me. He has Pizza swim trunks...

"Your suck a dork!" I laugh, taking my phone out and posting a picture on twitter.

"Your making it very hard for Cliffaconda to behave." He pouts looking me up and down. He also says it a bit loudly. Shushing him and closing my door, locking it I go over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Remember we have to be careful."

"I know." He whines, putting his hands on my hips pulling me closer. "this is going to be so hard."

"Someone is bound to notice at some point."

"The only person I can think to trust is Maggie." He says.

"Me too, but we should let her figure it out." I place a kiss on his lips, it's lasts for many seconds and then we pull apart. "Okay, let me make sure it's safe for you to sneak out. I peak out if my room looking both ways. The hall is clear. I nod to Mike, he rushes out winking at me, I keep my door open, now that I have no reason to keep it closed. Maggie walks in with a one piece on too, just simple black.