"GRAY-SAMA AND LOVE RIVAL?" the blue haired girl screamed in horror. Gray let go of Natsu's shoulders and turned around quickly.

"No Juv-"

"HOW COULD GRAY-SAMA NOT TELL JUVIA?" the bluenette screamed once again.

She speaks in third person? Natsu thought to himself, wondering why someone would actually speak in third person. Is there a certain reason for it? A past trauma perhaps? Or maybe she's just weird.

Then sobbing was heard. Natsu looked over to see the bluenette, who he figured was Juvia, turned around and crying while Gray was weirdly patting her back. Natsu figured he was trying to comfort her, but he's really bad at it.

Natsu turned his head at the sudden sound of a door opening. Lucy walked out. She was wearing a blue jean shorts, red heels, and a red sleeveless crop top that went up to her neck. She also had a blue bow in her hair, holding up a small side pony tail.

"What's going on out here?" Lucy asked looking around, once again, her face fell when she saw Natsu. Natsu smirked at it. He did like girls who played hard to get sometimes.

"What are you doing here, Natsu?" Lucy questioned, she said his name in disgust. That too made Natsu smirk.

"I was bringing you some flowers to apologize for what I did, when I ran into these two over here." Natsu said pointing to the crying Juvia and badly comforting Gray. Natsu handed Lucy the flowers, which she accepted much to his pleasure.

"Uh thanks Natsu." she said holding the flowers to her nose, this time she didn't say his name in disgust.

Bulls eye!

"Something wrong with my clothes?" Natsu asked looking down when he realized that Lucy was staring at him intently. He was wearing black soccer pants, black sandals, a plain red t-shirt, and his usual scarf. He didn't see anything wrong with it.

"You always wear that don't you?" Lucy asked looking at his scarf, it sounded more like a question to herself though. Natsu self consciously grabbed it.

"Yeah.." Natsu answered. Lucy shrugged and walked back into her dorm, most likely putting the flowers away, before coming back out.

"Are you guys coming? We've got a show to see. Oh and thanks Gray, for driving me and all." Lucy said.

"Your welcome.."

"GRAY-SAMA IS JUVIA'S LOVE RIVAL!" Juvia turned around and screamed at Lucy. Lucy rolled her eyes.

"And you can have him, we've been over this before." Lucy said, partially annoyed. The tears stop pouring out of Juvia's eyes but she was still glaring daggers into Lucy's skull.

"We're are you going?" Natsu asked curiously. Before Lucy or Gray got a chance to tell him to "Get lost" or "None of your business", Juvia spoke up.

"We're going to see a hypnotist, would you like to come Natsu-san?" Juvia asked.

How does she know my name...well I guess Lucy did say it a bunch of times.. he thought to himself.

"Yeah sure, why not?" Natsu answered shrugging. It's not like he had anything better to do, plus he could get closer to Lucy this way.

"WHAT?"

000

"Nice to see you again, Natsu." the redheaded from the chocolate shop said to Natsu, she sounded so...formal.

"Nice to see you too...uh.." Natsu paused not really knowing her name.

"Erza."

"Nice to see you too, Erza." Natsu finished his sentence and shook her hand. Natsu looked around to see Lucy's friends, she wasn't kidding. She really did have friends. The girl (Levy was it?) was here too, along with a brunette wearing pants and...a bra? There was also a man in a tuxedo with orange spiky hair, apparently Natsu's cousin was here too, Gajeel. Natsu hadn't seen his cousin in a long time but he could say for sure that they were not friends.

"Why'd he have to come?" both Gray and Lucy huffed in unison as they crossed their arms.

"Now now Lucy, Gray, is that anyway to treat your boyfriend/best friend." Erza said shaking her head. Natsu smirked at her remark, he was pretty sure the boyfriend one was for Lucy. If not then he would've puked. Now for the best friend part, he decided to ignore that.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND/BEST FRIEND!" Gray and Lucy yelled in unison, once again. It was actually starting to scare him now.

"Let's just go inside." Levy sighed and shook her head at the three's antics. Lucy shrugged and walked over to be besides Levy. The two started to head into the giant tent, with everyone else along with them.

Oooou what will happen with the hypnotist? Will evil fall? Will Lady Chaos strike? WILL THE WORLD BLOW UP? Most likely not BUT YOU DON'T KNOW!