Chap. 24 - Mystery & Clues

Börja om från början

The boys are now with their parents in they called Private Family Gatherings.

They were actually in the building, the building in Cheongnamdo.

"Mother, Father. What exactly are we doing in this place?"- Kris impatiently asked.

"My son. We are here to talk some important discussion to have."- their mother seriously replied.

They now reached the conference room.

"Take your seats my sons."- their father said.

"Ok. We are here to talk. Your Grandmother and Grandfather wants you guys to visit them in Demon World. They said that they already missed you."- their father states.

The boys reacted.

"Father. We can just talk about it in the house. But why here? We are just letting ourselves to suffer and then what we are talking about is all about our grands?!"- Luhan said then his brothers agreed to their hyung.

"Luhan. We are talking a lot of things and you are included."- their mother seriously said then Luhan sits down.

"Why. Am I included?"- He asked.

"Do you remembered Princess Sandy Yu?"- as Prince Yui stated it, the boys were alerted.

"What about that girl? Is she begging you guys to marrying one of us?"- Luhan uttered.

"Luhan. You are the 2nd eldest of this family. So You were asked to marry that Princess!"- Prince Yui said.

Luhan groaned.

"No! I won't marry one of them. You guys can't make me."- Luhan stubbornly said.

"Luhan. The 3 worlds needs a new ruler. Me and Your mother needs to passed our crowns to you."- Prince Yui reasoned.

"Still. I won't do that. Sorry Mother and Father."- Luhan apologized.

"I know that we pressured you so much my son. Honey, can we just let Luhan think about it? I'm sure that when we came back, Luhan will decide his final decision."- Princess Su Jin said.

"Ok fine. If it isn't you mother stopping me. I would immediately go to Princess Sandy's palace."- Prince Yui said then he sighed deeply.

"Thanks mother."- Luhan smiled.

After that, they also talked about Jade.

Then Prince Yui also said that they must sip Jade's blood before blood moon shows up.

Then the boys, look at their father.

"The Blood Moon shows up before the next crowning of the next ruler in the 3 worlds. I won't pressure you guys but be ready, or else...one of you will sacrifice his blood for everyone to share. Arraso?"- Prince Yui said then they nod.

"Then now that we are done, let's have a bonding!"- Princess Su Jin happily said then they proceed to their family bonding.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was already 5 in the afternoon, it was just the time that you and the guardians went back to the mansion.

And when you guys are inside the mansion, your masters are still nowehere to be found.

You and the girls were about to go to your rooms when they stopped when they saw the family portrait.

"This parents of them were so familiar to me. I just don't know on when or where did I saw them."- Red suddenly stated.