3 URGENT MESSAGES TO CAPTAIN SHAY FROM LIEUTENANT KENT: Captain where are you?

Captain if you are alive answer message?

Captain Shay the city is on fire! Or it will be if you don't answer!

His lieutenant. She remebered him. The guard who tried to help her when she disabled aircraft system and then hit her head. Kent had blue mischevious eyes, high cheekbones, sandy hair and a spray of freckles on his face. She also remembered his genuine concerne on his face. Captain's team were probably worried for him after they both fell from the helicopter. They were looking for him. 

She knew what it felt like. 

Not knowing if a person you care about was safe or even alive. 

She promised silently to set on the tracking system on his pad before she left. Before they could find her again and take her in.

When she looked back to the Captain she found him staring at her back.

„You!" he yelled and she immediatly ran to him to shushing him.

„Don't you shush me, criminal."

„If I don't than those Reaper brutes will find us from all the yelling."

He stared at her intently, he tried to lift himself up but instead slumped and cried in pain.

„Why?" he asked, his question in the air between them. It was the question she dreaded as she didn't know why. Not really. So she exclaimed

„You mean why would a former convict help a captain that was ordered to bring her back. Why would she help a half beaten man who probably deserved it, but she didn't wanted to live with regret that she could save his life but instead walked away. I don't know Cap. You tell me." She threw her arms up in the air to further prove her point

„I suppose I should thank you. Although I understand the need of making sure I stay put and not try to inprison you, in the moment these cuffs are unnecessary."

„I shall be the judge of that. A girl can't be to carefull."

„After I'm gone, I'll set on the tracking beacon soo that you men can find you. Don't worry Cap I didn' send them half naked pictures of you while bandaging."

„Funny."

„What is?"

„Funny how you think that you'll get an oppurtunity to escape." He said and then faster than he should he got up from the crates he was lying on and started to walk towards me. „Surprised? Yes, I guess you would be." He exclaimed and I was stepping back, handcuffs nowwhere in sight. When he saw the questions in my eyes he explained." Those are government issued, specialized handcuffs, used only by the Guards. Did you think that we were not trained to get out of them if we were ever ambushed and ovepowered?"

„I know you can't run after me. Not even with that healing gel coating your broken ribs. Althought I am impresed Captan. I didn't think you'd be able to move much less stand or walk."

„I guess we were both proven wrong today."

I might have wondered what he was wrong about, but decided that I didn't care all that much and started to move faster. I have to get out. I can't let myself be captured again. I ran as fast as I could when I heard it. The most wretching sound. The sound of pain. He was hurt. Badly and she didn't had time to turn the tracking on since he woke up. Didn't wanted for him to know what was I up to.

Against my better judgement I hurried back and found him on the floor breathing heavily. 

„Why am I such a good person?" She asked herself, sarcasam evident in her voice. She slowly moved toward him. His eyes were open but he didn' say anything. He grunted in pain.