My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 22)

Start from the beginning

"Well as of the other night, I think you'll find he is." She replies, this time turning to face the stage as the lights dimmed down.

I was holding in my anger, I could have quite happily slapped the bitch, but wasn't going to make a scene. This was Louis's night, and I was going to support him.

"Uh so about the interview..." The woman beside me whispered.

I let out a breath, trying to clam down. "I don't know, you'd need to ask Louis. I'll do it, but if you want Louis you'll need to ask him." I reply, as Dermot mumbles on in the background.

The judges come on, take their seats and then Dermot announces the first act.

"And now... IT'S ONE DIRECTION!"

The crowd errupts but then dies down as we watch the video explaining what happened this week with the boys. Harry came into view, the other three boys in the background.

"This week, we were a man down for a while. Louis got injured recently so it's been difficult rehearsing without him, but hopefully that won't affect our performance this week."

The other boys nodded and then the camera flicked to Niall. "We've missed him alot because he's like the laugh of the group so it felt a bit strange without him."

Suddenly the video ended and the room went dark, the crowd screaming wildly. The voice over man did his usual "ONE DI-RECT-ION!!" And then there they were, all five of them.

"Let's waste time, chasing cars around our heads..." Harry sung.

Louis was harmonising, his eyes darting to different areas of the crowd.

"Louis, baby!! Over here!" Anna shouted.

Right that's it. I grabbed a chunk of her dyed blonde hair and yanked it hard, making her yelp. She turned to me, disgusted but I just smiled smugly.

Her yelp obviously caught the boys eyes, as Harry was grinning while singing, clearly trying not to laugh like the rest of the boys. Louis rolled his eyes, smiling widely.

I was distracted, watching the boys performance but when it ended, Anna raised her hand and slapped me across the face.

I held a hand up to my sore cheek and looked at her shocked. Even Louis noticed, his eyes not leaving our spot. He looked angry while the judges were giving their feedback. The feedback was great, but Louis must have saw the slap. The boys run off the stage and then the programe goes for an ad break.

Anna was applying a new layer of lipstick when a guard came over to us and asked us to come with him. "It's her! She's the problem!" Anna exclaimed as he us backstage.

"Oh give it rest you bitch." I roll my eyes and I can see the guard chuckle.

As he leads us down a corridor, I see Louis waiting at the end. He smiles at me, then looks at Anna.

"Thanks Steve." He says as the guard leaves us.

"Louis, can you please explain to her that we are together! A couple!" Anna exclaims, waving her manicured nails about in my face.

"Anna, we were never together. That kiss meant nothing! Zoe is the one for me, she always will be! She means more to me than you ever will. You need to move on, find someone else, because I'm never leaving Zoe. I intend to spend the rest of my life with her, so you can back off her! Don't ever touch my girl again, got it?!"

My heart fluttera in my chest as he talks about me. He really does feel that way about me...

"Bu....... Yo..... Whatever. I never wanted you for you, I just wanted your money! You're a crap kisser." Anna says, turning to walk away.

I chuckle and Louis laughs. His hands slide around my waist and pull me close to him. "I'm so sorry she hurt you baby..." He says, running a hand down the cheek she hit.

"It's fine, as long as I have my boy, I'm absolutely fine." I reply, moving closer to him.

He smirks. "I love you." He whispers before kissing me, long and sweet.

We're interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We break apart to see Harry smirking at the two of us, leaning against the door frame. "Sorry, I just came to pick up my phone..." He grinned. Louis laughed, his arms still wrapped around my waist. "So you guys are all good again, no smelly Anna?" He asked, grabbing his phone and stuffing it in his pocket. "Yup, no more Anna. Just me and my girly..." Louis says, not taking his eyes off me. I grin happily and kiss him again.

"Right, I'll take that as a yes..." I hear Harry says as he leaves and closes the door.

After a few moments, Louis and I pulled away, smiling happilly.

"So I think we should do something special to celebrate our.... Togetherness?" Louis says, swaying with me.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask smirking.

"Dinner?"

"Sounds fabulous...."

Louis unwraps himself from around me and I go to put my jacket on. He grabs his own leather jacket and dials us a taxi,grabbing my hand and pulling me outside with him. It's freezing outside, my breath clear to see in the night air. I shiver and Louis notices, wrapping his arms around me from behind and swaying gently. "Taxi should be h