My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 21)

Wow! I've got more votes than My Boyfriend - Harry Styles! You guys must like this story!! Thank you so much for all the votes so far :') You've been great and the comments have been fab! Again, thank you :) Enjoy guys! I've had to fast forward quite a bit as it would've just got boring writing about them visiting each other all the time, this chapter has a bit of drama too :L Anna's back......... Lana xXxXXxXxXxxXxXxxxXxXxXXX

Chapter 21

*ONE MONTH LATER*

I ran into the living room, my eyes glued to the TV screen, waiting for his face to appear.

"MUM! GET IN HERE!" I squeal, as the voice over man says One Direction in his super deep voice.

So much had happened in the past few weeks. Louis had went back to boot camp and was told he didn't make it through, but then he was called back in along with four other boys. He was offered the chance to perform as a group and of course, Louis screamed yes.

The four other boys and Louis, then went to Simon's house in Marbella where they were told they got through to the live shows. I missed him loads when he was in Marbella, especially when I found out he had got stung by a sea urchin.

I hadn't really met the other boys yet, but apparently Louis has become very fond of the curly haired one. He's called Harry. I have to say though, when the boys were being interviewed, one of the questions was do you have a girlfriend? My heart literally skipped a beat when Louis said, "Yes I do. She's called Zoe." His whole faced beamed with pride, I nearly cried.

But now, the boys were doing their first live show on The X Factor. I gave Louis a call just before the show started. He said he was dead nervous but he knew I was watching so that calmed him down.

My Mum scurried in and sat down beside me on the sofa. I couldn't speak, I was nervous for him! Suddenly the stage door opened and there, walking out in the hottest outfit ever, was my gorgeous boyfriend. He did a quick hair flip before stepping down from the stairs and doing his harmonies.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as a huge smile spread across my face. This is what he's wanted to do ever since he was little. His mum told me about how funny he was when he was little and just look at him now. He's a heart throb to millions of girls but I'm lucky enough to call him my boyfriend.

I feel my Mum squeeze my hand and pull me in for a hug. I was so proud of him, my heart was banging about in my chest. When their performance ended, Dermot walked over to them and started asking the judges what they thought. I couldn't have been more happier with their feedback and it was clear to see that Louis was happy too.

The boys ran and jumped off the stage, an adrenalin rush going through their brains. Both me and my Mum were crying, so proud of the boys. The rest of the acts didn't mean anything to me, all that mattered to me were my boys. I was supposed to be flying over tomorrow afternoon and going  to next weeks live show. I had my suitcase packed and ready to just be lifted.

This time going over was going to be so much different. Louis wasn't picking me up from the airport because he'll have rehersals, so I'm getting a taxi over to the Fountain Studios later on in the day. I was a bit nervous too though. Not about meeting Louis, about meeting the rest of the boys. What if they all thought I wasn't good enough for Louis? What if Louis started to change his mind about me and go off with some model?

No. I mustn't think like that. Louis told me that I meant everything to him. I trust him, afterall, he is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

********************************************************

I stepped off the plane, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Even though it was an afternoon flight, I was still knackered. I didn't sleep at all last night, I was too excited about seeing Louis again. It had been a whole month since we last saw each other. I look down at my watch, it's only 3:30. I'm supposed to meet Louis and the boys at 4:30.