My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 12)

I actually love you guys, thank you so much for the votes and the comments. Your support ahs been amazing! Keep it up! If you like it, VOTE! If you have some feedback,COMMENT! Thank you guys!! Lana XxxXxxXxXxXXxXxXxxXxXXxXxXXxXxxXxXxxX

Chapter 12

I walked off the plane and followed mum to pick up our suitcases. My phone started vibrating in my pocket, not long after I turned it on. I was getting excited but then I saw it was Ruby. I wasn't disappointed, I mean I'd missed her a lot, but it would be nice to talk to Louis.

"I'm waiting for you at the arrivals door!" Ruby exclaimed.

I smiled for the first time in hours. If there was anybody that was going to make me feel better besides Louis, it was Ruby.

"Ahhhh! Good, I'll be there in a sec. I have so much to tell you!" I said starting to perk up a bit.

"About Louis then?" She giggled.

I smiled but inside it killed me.

"I'll see you in a sec." I replied.

Soon enough, me and mum were walking through to the pick up section and there she was with her black mini, smiling and waving at us. She got out of the car ran towards me giving me a hug that I needed so much. Mum smiled as she took her own car keys out. "You two go on, I'll see you later Zoe." My mum said before taking my suitcase and trailing it along to her car.

"So! How was it?!" Ruby asked as we got in the car and drove off down to Belfast. "Awww, it was great Rubes. I met the guy of my dreams and he loves me back!" I sighed happily. That reminded me, I needed to call Louis. Before I even touched my phone, it started ringing.

I smiled. It had to be Louis this time. Ruby looked at me and noticed the huge smile that spread across my face as I saw the little 'Louis' sign flash up on my screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby!"

I smiled uncontrollably as hearing his voice just made my heart beat harder against my rib cage.

"Hey Lou." I laughed.

"I miss you already, I want you to come back."

I could hear the sadness in his voice making my own heart break in two. Ruby made a soppy face as I placed a hand on my heart. I gave her a slight whack before returning to Louis.

"I miss you too."

"But hey, like I said before, we'll see each other soon. In fact, sooner than you think."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the X factor is coming next month instead of in two months, so that means you can come over as soon as you can." He said.

"Awwww that's great!" I felt a weight lift off my shoulders as I realised I didn't need to wait as long to see him.

"I know, I can't wait to see you. I really miss you and it's only been an hour."

My heart skipped a beat. "Oh Louis. I miss you too. It kills me that I had to leave you." I said, I could feel the tears already running down my face.

"But don't worry Zoe. I promise you that you'll be in my arms soon."

Ruby smiled smpathetically at me before giving me a hug.

"Look, I have to go but I'll text you later, okay?"

"Yeah okay, bye." I replied, not wanting to hang up just yet.

"I love you." He replied, making me grin madly.

"I love you too." I said before hearing him laugh and hang up.

"He seems sweet." Ruby said as she went to switch the radio on. "He is, I mean he brought me out for breakfast at 6am on a bike! To the beach." I sighed as I remembered how amazing it was. "Awwwww! That's so cute." Ruby beamed as we drove along the moterway.

"Next up on Cool FM is JLS's song, Other side of the world." The man on the radio said. My eyes widened and Ruby looked at me. "I can turn it off if you want." She said as she reached for the power button. "No, no it's fine. Maybe this will make me feel better." I said giving her a smile.

The song started and JLS basically sung about the situation me and Louis were in. It was about his girlfriend leaving for the otherside of the world and he's at the airport, wishing her goodbye. This might sound wierd, but the song actually made me feel better. I don't know why, music usually does make me feel better.

Ruby pulled into the carpark and grabbed her bag before getting out of the car. "So, where to?" She asked as she locked the car. "How about 'The Cookie Box'?" I asked. Me and Ruby always go there for milkshakes. I usually get a Daim bar milkshake while Ruby now gets a Kinder Bueno one. It's a tiny place but it's still amazing!

************************************************************************************************************

A few hours later, we had finished our milkshakes and I had told Ruby all about Louis and what we did. She had listened and put her own input in now and again but right now, I was getting pretty tierd of doing all the talking. "So, what did you do?" I asked her, hoping she had something to tell.

"Actually no, I didn't. I got no boy action at all, like you did. Jealous much?" She replied, sulking a little. "Well don't worry. Maybe you can come over with me to see Louis. He's got some nice looking friends." I replied, giving her a smile. "Ohhhh, sounds interesting." She said wriggling her eyebrows, making me laugh.

Ruby dropped me home again before giving me a huge hug as we parted our seprate ways. I opened the door to mum and Buttons sitting in the living room. "I'm home." I sighed. I was still upset about leaving Louis, but hey, what can you do. "Did you have a good catch up then? What's the news with Rubes?" Mum asked as she stroked Buttons.

"Not much really, she didn't do much." I replied, checking my phone for the time. I noticed a text from Louis that was sent 17 minutes ago.

'Dans asked me out to a party tonight, but I dont feel like going. I miss you too much :( Even Mum and Dad have noticed that im sad :( ily xxxxxx'

I smiled. Knowing that he feels the same way just makes me feel slightly better. 'Baby, i miss you more than ive missed anyone in my life. You my friend, have left a strange impact on me :( I miss you so much, if i could, I'd fly over right now :) ilyt xxxx'

I went upstairs entranced in a little daze, staring at my phone and not taking my eyes off the screen. Soon enough, my phone buzzed again.

'So would I :( I know, I'll build a plane! ;D oj i love you <3 you havent left an impact on me. Youve pretty much blown my mind away ;)  xxxx'

I smiled, he is the sweetest thing ever. 'I dont diserve you :') ilysm xxxxxx'

I laughed at how soppy we must look but to be honest, I think it's sweet. I was just getting ready for bed as I'm nackered from all the travelling and sleeping in a field is hardly ideal, when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said. I was brushing my teeth so my words were a little slurred.

"Hey, I just thought I'd ring you to say goodnight. I needed to hear voice before I could actually sleep."

"Awwwww, Louis. That's so cute." I giggled.

"Are you brushing your teeth?"

"Ummm, yeah. Hold on." I spat out the remaining toothpaste before answering Louis again.

"I'm done now."

"Good. Night gorgeous. I'll ring you in the morning. I love you."

"Night Louis. I love you too." My mum came up stairs and made a 'aww' face as I smiled at her. We both hung up and I smiled happily. I couldn't wait to see him and hopefully that would be soon.

Vote, comment and fan guys! So far you've been MORE than fantastic as the story got #439 in teen fiction and #996 in romance ;D Thank you guys and keep up the voting! It means a lot :) Lana xXxxXxXXxXXxXxXXxXxxXxXXXxXxxX