My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 14)

Guys, you have been great with the votes and.... we got the story to #516 in the teen fiction list! :D Thank you so much guys and please continue to vote :) The comments are all really supportive and they honestly make me smile :) Lana xXxxxXxXXxXxXxXXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxX

Chapter 13 The day of the audition

"Don't worry, you'll be fine! I swear!" Louis was so nervous about going on stage in front of the judges, he was actually thinking about leaving now! "Oh God. Promise me you'll wait right at the stage so I can come straight off to you." He said, doing a quick jog on the spot. I laughed. "I promise. I'll be right there ready to congratulate you." I replied, giving him a hug which sort of calmed him down.

The hall we were in, was crammed with people and all you could hear was people practicing their singing. "Number 155204 please come on through to the stage." A woman with brown wavey hair called. Louis looked down nervously at his sticker which contained his number. It said 155204. "Zoe! That's me!" He yelped. I grinned at him and grabbed his hand.

"Over here!" I called, waving my hand at the woman. She looked over at us and smiled. "Right this way." Louis loosened his grip on my hand and suddenly let go. I turned to look at him. "Zoe, I can't do this! Oh God." He murmered. "Look, I'll give you 2 minutes but that's it." The woman said as she led us towards the stage door.

"Louis, look at me." I said, taking his face in my hands. "You can do this. I know you can. And if you don't want to, at least give it a try. Whatever happens, you'll always be a star in my eyes."

He looked up at me through his long eyelashes. "You're right. Oh God, what would I do without you." He said before crashing his lips to mine and pulling away smiling. I grinned back before he dragged me towards the side of the stage. "On you go!" The woman said, pointing towards the satge.

With one final glance from Louis, he had gone onto the stage. "Hello, what's your name mate?" Simon asked Louis. Louis nervously brought the microphone to his mouth and confidently said, "Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

"And where are you from?"

"D-doncaster."

"Ahhhh, right. That's great. So what are you singing for us today?"

I didn't even know what he was singing. So far Louis seemed pretty confident and I admired that about him. "I'm going to sing The Fray - How to Save a Life."

I grinned. I knew he was great at singing that song and we both loved The Fray, another thing we had in common.

The song finished and the whole way through his performance, I was beaming with pride. The crowd errupted with applause and I even saw Simon standing up and clapping. Cheryl was smiling insanely, much like me.

"That was incredible Louis, you're a real born star." Cheryl said after the applause died down.

"I agree, that performance was great. You were confident and note perfect, exactly what we're looking for." Simon said.

"Louis, first of all, I love your name. And secondly, you were fantastic." Louis said.

Louis laughed before bringing the microphone to his lips. "Thank you so much."

"Louis, you've got three yes's. Congratulations." Louis jumped up in the air. I couldn't help myself, I had to run on stage to see him. Louis grinned and wrapped his arms around me, smiling. I was so happy for him.

The crowd started to clap and a few people were wolf whistling as Louis kissed my forehead and grinned. We walked off the stage, still hugging each other tight. "Well done." The girl said who led us in. "Awwww God, you were right Zoe. Man, what would I have did without you. I probably would've chickened out if you hadn't have been here. Thank you so much Zoe." Louis said, tightening his arm around my shoulder.

A few moments later, Louis rang his mum and dad to let them know the good news. There was many screams on the line and most of them from Louis himself, making me laugh. I was so proud of him for doing it so confidently. But the thing that made me even more proud, was the fact that Louis was my boyfriend. Louis was the one who loved me and I loved him back. I was his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend.

Reality hit me. What if Louis becomes famous? What if Louis does so well in The X Factor that he becomes a real, professional singer! I couldn't be his girlfriend then, could I? I mean he would be going to parties which would have girls in them that are probably much more prettier.

Louis must have noticed my expression change from a beaming smile to a worried frown, because he hung up on his mum and looked at me curiously. "You okay baby?" He asked. "Um.. yeah. I'm fine." I murmered. I didn't want to be a downer on his big day. "No seriously, what's wrong?" He said putting an arm around my waist and dragging me to a bench.

"It's just, I know you'll do well in The X Factor, but you're going to be away for so long. I'll miss you like 100 times more than last time." I sighed, leaning my head against his shoulder. "I know but if I'm going to do this, I'm going to need to leave for a while. I'm going to need to work really hard to earn my place here, but I'll be doing it all for you. You'll be my motivation, without you there's no point in me doing this. Yeah, it's my dream but without you in it, it's just a goal."

I blinked away tears before giving him a huge hug. He laughed a little before pulling me tight against his chest, making me gasp as I felt the muscles under his tight polo shirt. He kissed me hard, running his tongue along my lower lip, making me grin and kiss him much harder.

 Sorry this is short guys but I promise the next chapter will be longer :) Please vote, comment and fan guys! It means a lot! It would be great to get more votes :) Thanks :D Lana XXxXxXXXxXxXx