My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 4)

Hey Guys!! You've been fantastic so far with the votes and comments, thank you so much :) Pleaase continue your support and if you my stories why don't you become a fan?! I'd love to see some more fans guys ;D Keep voting and commenting please! Enjoy! Lana XXxXxXxxXxXxXXXXXxXxXXXxXxX

Chapter 4

I was woken up by my phone vibrating on my bedside table. I rubbed my eyes then grabbed my phone to see '1 new message from Louis'. 'Look out your window ;) sorry its early xxxx' My eyes widened as I realised what must be outside my window. I got up and pulled my curtains open to see Louis on his bike with a bag full of newspapers.

He winked at me as I opened my window. "Louis, what are you doing here?! It's 6:30am!" I shouted down to him, laughing at how funny this must look. "Well I am a paperboy you numpty." He replied as he straightened himself up on the bike. It was still dark outside so the street lamps were on. "Fancy going for a ride?" He whispered as he rang the bell on his bike.

"I don't have a bike silly!" I sighed leaning against my window. He looked so hot on his bike, which is kinda wierd. "Who said you needed a bike." He replied winking. I laughed. "Fine, I'll be down in a minute Romeo." I replied. "Okay Juliet!" He shouted before I closed my window. I closed my curtains and leaned against my wall, trying to get my head straight. I have the most amazing boyfriend ever. I took a deep breath before putting on my hollister sweats and grabbing my hoodie.

I headed downstairs and was greeted by my Nan. "Louis's outside. He waiting for you?" She asked. She had just woken up and was wearing her pale pink dressing gown. "Looks like it." I replied giving her a hug before heading out the door. She smiled as I closed the door behind me. "My God. You look good in everything." I heard from behind me. I spun round to see Louis off his bike, leaning against the wall beside the front door. He was wearing knee length red hollister shorts and a hoodie. I smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I replied looking him up and down. He looked VERY nice. He leaned in to my lips and I then I went in the rest of the way, letting him kiss me. His lips were so soft and gentle and he tasted of mint. We pulled away from each other, smiling broadly, before he grabbed my hand and led me to the bike. I laughed.

"You're insane." I giggled as I slid onto the back of the bike. "Hold on tight." He whispered as I wrapped my arms tight around his waist, I could feel his sixpack through his hoodie making me gasp a little. I rested my head on his shoulder as he started to pedel, taking in his natural scent of hollister.

"I have to say, this is hilarious!" I laughed as we sped up along the road. He laughed. "Aren't you supposed to be delivering newspapers?" I asked him. "Well I thought we could do something nice, besides, I've already delivered most of them." He said. I looked at the bag slung over his shoulder to see it wasn't filled with newspapers at all. There was crisps, roses and drinks. I looked at Louis and smiled, cuddling into him as the cold wind whoosed past us.

A few moments later, Louis was starting to slow down and we were coming up to the beach. "What time is it?" I asked, I didn't have my watch on. "Ummmm, just coming up to 6, why? Do you want to leave me already?" He said jutting out his lower lip. "No." I smiled as I got off the bike. "See if it had've been anyone else who asked me on a bike ride, I would've said no, but it was you." I laughed as he chained his bike up to a near by lamp post. "Awwww, I feel privlidged." He replied as he grabbed my hand.

"So, what's this surprise you've got planned?" I asked as he swung our intertwined hands inbetween us. "Well, I decided we should have a romantic breakfast by the beach." He smiled. "Awwwwwww, that's so sweet!" I replied squeezing his hand. Suddenly, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in close to him. "Anything for you baby." He whispered before planting his lips on mine. I ran my hand through his hair making him moan a little. He tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me against him making me gasp.

After a few minutes, we pulled away smiling. "Umm, I love you." Louis sighed. As he dragged me over to the sandy bit of the beach. "I love you too. What's on the menu then?" I asked him as he brought out a blanket and laid it on the sand. "Well, I'v got irristable cheesey Dorritoes, Tescos juicey orange juice and a gift for you." He replied. I smiled then sat down on the blanket along with Louis. "Sounds.... lovely." I laughed. "Hey don't blame me! Blame my mum's shopping skills!" Louis exclaimed, hinting my sarcasm.  "Awww no, it's cute." I replied tilting my head to the side, admiring him.

"And this is for you, my beautiful girlfriend." He said, producing a blood red rose out of his bag. "Louis, you are too kind." I replied taking the rose from him. "I'm actually in love with you." I blurted out. Sugar! Why did I say that? I looked at Louis to see him smiling insanely. "Really?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Really." I replied. He leaned again close to me, before kissing me gain. This time, it felt like more than just an amazing kiss, it was a sweet kiss.

He pulled back and smiled at me. "I'm really glad you love me Zoe. I thought you wouldn't feel the same way but you do!" He said, passing me a packet of Doritoes. "Louis, how could I not love you? You're smokin' hot and you're hilarious!" I replied laughing. He smiled and kissed me again. This is probably the best picnic I've ever been on in my entire life!

**************************************************************************************************************

After spending about an hour eating and talking, we finally packed up and got back on the bike. "How about I ride the bike?" I asked as Louis ran a hand through his hair making me drool a little. "Yeah, why not?" He smirked. I got on the bike and grabbed the handle bars, waiting for Louis to get on. I suddenly felt his strong arms wrap around my waist and his head, resting on my shoulder. I'd lost all sense of direction, he had made my brain go to smoosh. I put my foot on the pedel and tried to steer but I suddenly felt his lips on my neck making me steer right into a wall.

Louis starting laughing hysterically as I tried to start the bike again. "Well if you would stop distracting me then maybe I could ride this thing!" I exclaimed as the bike started moving again. "Well I can't help it, you're sitting on my crotch." "WOAH!" We had crashed into the sidewalk. "Louis, I think you should you ride it." I exclaimed as Louis helped me up off the ground. "Awww, I was just getting used to you on my knee." He replied, jutting out his bottom lip. "Fine, one more go but if you kiss me or something, there we go! Back into the wall again!" I exclaimed getting back on the bike again. He smirked and then we were off again.

We finally got home with no more crashes. "I'll come get you later, I think my friend's having a party later so I'll see if you can come along if you want." He said as I got off the bike and gave him a kiss. "Oh yeah! I'd love to! But, I don't really have anything nice to wear." I replied, mentally going through my wardrobe. "Babe, you look good in everything. I wouldn't care if you came wearing a binbag." He said, kissing me.

"I'll call you later." He said before cycling off. "I LOVE YOU!" He shouted as he was half way down the road. Ahhhhh, I love that guy.

Remember to vote, comment and fan guys!! Thank youuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxx