My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 22)

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the votes and comments so far, I'm glad you're enjoy the story :') Please continue to vote and comment!! Havent been too well recently so I apologise for the long wait :( Went to see One Direction at their last concert on 26/1/12 and they were AMAZING. If you wanna know more about Harry flirting with me, just message me ;) Lana XXXXXXxxxXxxXXxx

Chapter 23 (Zoe's POV)

I walked through into the hotel and saw the same little cheesey reception man.... This is going to be hard.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could have my room back?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Excuse me? Oh hello again! I'm sorry but we've already transferred the money to... Mr Louis Tomlinson? Unless you can pay for a new room..." He replies with a cheesey, scarey smile.

I roll my eyes. I don't have enough money to buy a hotel room! Jeez, what am I going to do..?

"Look mister, I don't have that much money on me at the minute but... Come on! Please?? Can't I just, owe you?"

"I'm afraid we don't do 'I.O.U.'s madame. Shall I ring Mr Tomlinson?"

I don't want to take Louis's money but it's the only way I can stay here... I nod in response.

"Hello Mr Tomlinson? This is Philip, the receptionist at The Babylon Luxury Hotel? Yes, that's right.... Hold on one moment please."

He covers the reciever end of the phone and looks at me politely. "He wants to speak to you."

I take the phone and press it to my ear. "Hello Louis, is that you?"

"Yeah babe, look I'll give you my credit number so you can for the room now okay?"

"Okay, thanks baby. Sorry about using your money."

"Babe, I'd rather have you than all the money in the world..."

I coo as Louis gives me the credit card number and I say it aloud to the receptionist.

"Thanks again baby." I say, smiling.

"No problem. I'll see you tonight yeah? The shows back on and I know I have to rest but if I wana have a chance at winning it with the boys, I need to be there."

"Okay, well be careful! I'll be looking out for you. I love you."

"Love you too baby. Byeeee!"

We hang up and I pass the man the phone aftet recieving my hotel room key again. I hope Anna isn't there tonight. If so, it'll.be the biggest mistake she's ever made.

***************************************************

I was sitting in the crowd at the show, waiting for the show to start. "Hello, are you Zoe?" A woman asked wearing a business.suit and glasses.

I nod in response as she sits down beside me. "I'm Kelly from Sugar.magazine. We were wondering if we could get an interview off you and Louis after the show?"

"Oh I duno. I don't think we can do that, see I don't really decide things for him.." I reply.

I'm suddenly put off by a repulsive smell of cheap perfume. I turn to my left and there sitting beside me, is Anna. My jaw literally falls to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I exclaim, gripping the arms of my chair.

"Eh watching my boyfriend perform..." She replies, a slow, easy grin spreading across her face.

I feel the blood in my body run cold and I glare at her.

"He's not your boyfriend." I say through gritted teeth.