I've never been kissed like this before in my life!

I felt as if my body was on fire everywhere he touched my skin left a trail of heat. I could feel his emotions drowning me through our connected lips . Happiness,gratitude , lust and an overwhelming amount of love that excited me and made my heart swell. Yet, as I felt these emotions I could tell they were Ruxin's doing he was doing something to make me feel what he was feeling as he kissed me. I felt as if I was floating on air, no worries or insecurities, but I wasn't whole there was a piece of the puzzle missing

Raphael.

Breaking my kiss with Ruxin I gave him a sweet smile that he returned with a wide grin of his own. His dark eyes flash red with what I assume is lust causing my heart beat to increase. Turning away from him I face Raphael his eyes are a bright red with lust, but I can still see the fear of me possibly rejecting them in his eyes. Stepping closer I grab his hand to try and put him at ease.

"Princess you have just made use more happy than you could ever realize and you you may not understand yet but we love you more than anything  you are our queen. You own our hearts and souls we are your just as you are ours." His eyes burned with truth causing my cheeks to darken.

" It is true kitten we have lived a long time, but you are the most important person in our life past, present or future." Ruxin had moved to join us at Raphael desk. His arms around my waist while my hands were cradled In Raphael's warm palms as his fingers drew small circle's into my skin.

I didn't know what to say their words not only turned me on but made me fall for them a bit more. So leaning forward I placed a soft kiss upon Raphael's lips which he quickly deepened. His kiss was slow and intimate unlike Ruxin's fierce kiss filled with passion. I could feel Ruxin leaving possessive bites and licks across the length of my neck. Distracting me from Raphael's swift hands pulling at my dress try to reveal my most intimate areas.

God they can kiss. I guess that's a skill that comes with being a demon sex prince.

Focus Chris you had an agenda!

I lazily attempt to break away from Raphael but he only pulls me closer molding my lower half to his own. I can feel a blush creep down my body when I feel a very noticeable bulge brushing against my body. My body shakes with lust I almost can't believe just how badly I need them. Breaking away from them I step back far enough so that I wouldn't be quite as tempted to race back into their strong arms.

"I want this to work." I say "I want us to work but before we can...um move forward you need to explain things to me I mean I just found out that the supernatural world is very real!"

"Of course princess but maybe we could discuss this somewhere more private there is a lot we have to say"

"And kitten unless you want us to ravage you on that desk we should leave soon"

Before I could blink Ruxin's hand was intertwined with my own and in a single breath we were no longer standing in their office. We were outside of their castle like home.

"Oh my god that was......how did you do that?"

I could hear their deep laughter at my amazement but was to shocked to care. We just freaking teleported!

"All in good time princess tonight you will know everything and we will take the first step in making you ours forever"

"And this time I will be damned if we let you slip away again tonight you will sleep in our bed"

They looked so sexy their red eyes no longer caused my fear but intense arousal and lust. I still wasn't completely calm from our evening make out session and I could feel myself beginning to throb with desire.