XXVIII. We're Not Over

Start from the beginning

I put my hand in my face and rub my eyes. This can't be happening. "sure."

"Oh, yeah and Dan....I can to discuss a very important topic with you."

I rinse my eye brow and nod at him to say what he wanted to say. He stare me in the eyes and smirk. He started to do a hand movement between us. "This is over. We're done." My eyes widen at his words.

"Okay. It was stupid of me to act this way. It was really stupid. I'm an a**hole. I'm sorry, okay?" .................But come on. Think about what you're doing. You can't walk away over a stupid thing like that." Ciel look at the floor."You can't walk away from this." I made a cute face and trace my body with my hands.

Ciel look at me and smile and turn and walk away. A second later he walk back to me and girly slap me. "We're now back together, Dan."

I couldn't believe this man. He really is something else. I finally caught up to what he said earlier, about business. What business?

I ask him and he told me we have to pay this woman a visit, he been a snake for Tommy, but she work for us. I don't like that bullsh*t. You get worst treatments when you are a traitor. I couldn't believe that bit*h, she was the reason why Tommy was always there at every kill. He knew what I was going to do next. She love to talk I see, I see if Tommy can do anything now when I'm done with her.

Right now, all I could think about was how to get rid of Ciel for a few second. I try everything and nothing to the point that he is now glued to me. I watch time fly by and everything I do Ciel was there. I just wanted to shot him. I had an idea, I took out my gun and pointed it at Ciel. He didn't even move at all, he just stood there and laugh. He look down at his watch and look back up at me. "Time to leave, Dan."

F**k. The time I finally was losing it, it was time to on road with this guy,he's in my life too long already. I nod my head and got my keys and walk to the door. Ciel followed and close the door behind him. We walk to the car and Ciel stood by his side and look at me. I gave him the what's up look and he really want to get shoot tonight. He's like I should open the door for him. I roll my eyes and got in. I hear Ciel signing and finally got in. He look at me and turn away from me. I couldn't not laugh.

We on business and this guy can never be taken seriously. He finds a way to joke around, even at the wrong time. I couldn't not laugh. he might get me kill one day, wait...he already did and so happy I got out of it. Long story short...don't have a gun war on a boat in the middle of the ocean where there is an ocean full of sharks. To make it even better, he did one who started the gun war. He wasn't even drunk until the war started. He was f**king drunk while shooting.

I have to focus on where I'm going. I have a mission to kill this talking bit*h. This is going to be fun. I turn on the radio for the ride to zone out Ciel. That wasn't helping, they have to play his song. All I hear next to me was him singing.............help me...........he was getting loud now.......f***k

"I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure

Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us
Bodies together
I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you
I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to youSo we'll piss off the neighbours
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah, reckless behaviour
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw
Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day
Fucking in, fighting on
It's our paradise and it's our war zone
It's our paradise and it's our war zone"

This was going to be long drive, this is just not how I picture my night to be to be honest. I remember telling myself that alone time, but that can never be me.That what I should already know, but it doesn't hurt to try to be alone. We were almost there and we drove down a dark street, since the sun was finally down. The only thing shining was the moon. I look up at the mood and look straight to where I'm going. Things weren't right. I can feel it, something is. I slow down my driving. The house was now in eye sight. Look who the f**k was in front of it............Tommy talking to that little f**ktard.

I was piss, seeing it up close. Oh. She's seriously going to get. I drove a little closer and turn off my car lights. I stop my car across the street from her and watch the action between her and Tommy. She went inside and came back out with a box and hand it to Tommy. My eyes open and I tap Ciel and pointed at the box in Tommy's hand.

"Sh*t!!."

She just traded our business codes and plans to him

She just traded our business codes and plans to him. I need to get out this car and kill her, but Ciel hold me back. I just sat and continue watching. Tommy finally turn around and leave.............time to pay little Mrs. F**k a visit why don't we. I got out the car and walk to her door and ring the doorbell. She open it with  a smile on her face, but when she finally saw that it was me her eyes widen and the smile stayed on her face.

"I'm sorry, that I don't look like Tommy?"

"What are you talking about sir?" She ask me..........my body temperature rise and my demons scream blood. My monster yell and before I knew it I slap the f**k out her face.

"Don't sir me!" I yell at her and she hold her face and started to cry. Ciel kept his distance, because he could feel the tension coming off me and he doesn't want to be in the middle when I finally lose it. I am fu*king going to lose it and it definitely not going to be pretty. You want to talk behind my back. Let's see if you can talk when I'm in front you, waving hello.

"Why are you doing this?" Ciel ask her from a distance.

"He told me he love me and then ask for information so he can take care of me."I laugh and hit myself in the face. This is terrible. I can't believe she really believe his sh*t. Tommy don't have girlfriends, he have hoes that he use to get information for him.

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours

But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words"

Sorry, Tommy, but her time is up...sweetie you was never his.