Funeral

Ur probably here from tiktok I don't blame u

Then a Boy with Mocha eyes and C major lips entered the room and had dozens of eyes that bestowed upon him as he made the way to his seat, nobody knew Josh existed or that he was coming however people nodded ignoring the fact that they killed the love of his life. Josh sat down while the Priest made soft words towards Tyler even if he barely knew him. Josh decided to look up for once to see the whole room looking at him in shock.

"Is that Josh?!" Tyler's mom whispered in shock recognizing the way Tyler described him as and applying those characteristics to Josh.

Tyler wasn't insane

The whole room looked at Josh

"How" some people whispered in a tone that was full of curiosity but barely in a loving , caring tone.

The host noticed and spoke a bit louder and everyone looked forward again.

"We have gathered here today for the funeral of Tyler Joseph, a beloved friend and family member who committed suicide."

Josh felt a tear rolling down his face

Then another tear

Then another until his whole face was a puffy red, his eyes were a bloodshot red the color of rubys, His mocha eyes now a stained red

His C major lips now dry and chapped that aligned perfectly with his red cheeks.

Josh was a total mess.

Josh then got up to speak. as he made his way forward he saw people whispering "Who's that" but all you could hear Tyler's mom whispering is "It's Josh" Josh kept his head low however refusing to make eye contact with the people who drove the love of his life insane, every step felt heavier as he made his way to the worn out podium which was only a few feet away from his lovers ashes, Josh knew Tyler was forever gone, never to bee seen again.

Everyone looked back at him in shock

"You may have thought I didn't exist, or that I was imaginary well I wasn't, I am alive. I remember meeting Tyler in a tree house in the forest, he didn't know who it was so he ignored the voice, I then climbed up the tree house and we just started to talk, nothing in particular but I felt an immediate connection. I knew I'd fall in love with this boy the first time I saw him. I remember our first kiss, it was magic. And I w-will forever remember him. I love you Tyler"
Josh said and immediately covered his face with his hands after the words that both made him feel warm yet broken,Josh knew Tyler was forever gone, no more gentle hand holding,no more sneaking out at night, no more long kisses, or even love.

Once the service ended Josh went up to Tyler's grave and put down some red and white roses. Red for how much he loved Tyler and white for the wings he would gain in heaven, the white for Tyler becoming an angel, his angel.

Josh went home that evening by himself turning on the radio to hear Tyler's song "Drown" which was payed in his honor on the radio, the story of him went international, people were getting mad that this boy committed suicide because no one would let him speak. The hashtag #Speakfortyler was trending world wide for multiple days, who know a small town boy would be known for that, what came with that is people were now noticing Josh and wishing him the best, showing him love. But Josh wanted none of this, he knew Tyler wouldn't be so thrilled that he is in the spotlight but Tyler would like it that he was helping a cause.

Josh got to his house and cried in the parking lot, punching the stearing wheel then clutching his fish in pain.

"I can't believe he's gone" Josh kept saying to himself, grasping his fist.

Josh went inside about 20 minutes later to his mother running up to him and giving him a hug.

"I'm so sorry" his mother said, they didn't know about Tyler till right before his death cause Josh was afraid to say anything

"It's okay he's in a better place now" Josh said with a faint smile.

Josh went to him room after that not hungry for dinner reading all the songs Tyler had wrote for him, all the songs that came from the heart. Josh put them into a clear pocket to keep them from getting wet from his tears.

It was about 8pm and Josh kept reading them until he heard.

"Down in the forest

We'll sing a chorus

One that everybody knows"

It sounded like Tyler but Josh just ignored it and continued to read the songs over and over again.

"I know where you stand, silent in the trees" Josh heard a voice say but Josh ignored it.

"Is it Tyler" Josh thought to himself but then ignored it

But then he saw something strange on the notes

The words "down in the forest were underlined"

The words "silent in the trees" were also underlined

Was it a message?

Josh didn't think it was a message so he ignored it

Josh didn't fall asleep that night and instead looked up at the ceiling