I'll be there when everyone else forget

Start from the beginning

Bring it on, bitch.

She smirks "lt would be really nice if you could stay away from Noah." She smiles slowly and l nod with fake smile.

"Too bad that's none of your business." I wink and Noah chuckles at Monika's red face.

"You silly girl." She shakes her head and looks at Noah, but still her words are meant to offend me. "You actually think you can win this?" She makes circles in the air with her finger while saying the word 'this'. "I can make your life miserable. Don't you remember the lake trip? Oh dear, you looked so lame and wet." She smirks and l'm left speechless. Noah sees my hard situation and grabs my palm.

"Oh please, Monika, you're just jealous because you can't make her wet like l can." Noah smirks at my now red face and pushes me on his chest. What?

Monika blushes and immediately turns around and in few seconds, she's gone.

"Noah!" I yell at him and punch his arm, while he smirks even more.

He rolls his eyes "What? She left you alone, see, it worked." I chuckle quietly.

"You're welcome." he says and just stares at me with a cocky smile.

***

"It's time for Games of survival, campers!"
Mrs. Smith announces and l groan.

"Games of survival?" I say out loud and she grins at me. "Yes, Ms. Williams, Games of survival. Now, for those who are new here, l'll explain the rules. You need to make small groups. Each group has to contain two couples. Couples will sometimes fight alone, sometimes in a group, but in the end, the group with the most points wins and four of them get a reward." Couples? This woman always has to make things ten times more complicated then they already are with Noah.

"First rule: guys pick girls. Do it now." She commands and l keep looking in the distance pretending Noah isn't right behind me.

He gently touches my shoulder and l take a deep breath before turning to face him. He slowly lifts his hand for me to take it, like he is worried that he'll scare me away.

"Hey partner." I smile a little as words came out of my mouth in sweeter voice then l expected.

He returns a smile and we look at Mrs. Smith once again, holding hands.

Sophie and Ethan got my attention as he kisses her cheek. I can't even describe how happy l am to see them together.

"Good job, kids. Now each couple has to choose another one."
Sophie runs to me and grabs my hand and l kiss her cheek as Noah and Ethan bro hug and whisper something while laughing.

"So guys..." l start a bit confused "What are exactly 'Games of survival'?" I say frowning.

Ethan gives me a pity glare and starts laughing with Noah.

"Guys... come on, she's new here!" Sophie defends me and l smile at her thankfully.

"You'll see." Noah smirks and heat travels my body as Monika and Mike make their way to us.

I raise my eyebrow at them.

"Hey slut, l just wanted to wish you good luck. You're gonna need it." Her eyes narrow at me making a long threatening bitch glare.

"Thanks Monika, oh is that your boyfriend?" After those words my eyes move to Mike "Hey, so, between the two of us..." at this point l come closer to him and whisper loud enough so everyone can hear it "How much do you pay her for the night?"

Ouch.

Monika bites her lip trying not to scream as her face turns red and l just winkle at her walking away with one final scream she says "You're gonna pay for this shit."